For how long have you played on MRP:3 Years
In what country are you located?:Romania
Time zone:EET
NATO name (regiment and rank):ISAF CPL StefanZEW
NWO name (regiment and rank):STS CPT SIC Leader 'Valk' [Shadow]
Civilian name:Stefan
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-No i applied for NHC before , https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/stefan-nhc-application.11517/, and I had an SC app too.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes , i have a FearRP,FailRP,Ilegal base hacking.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-Yes i have a lot of experience as a High Rank on MRP , i was ISAF RC,CC(SGM,CPT,MAJ),i was NHC BGEN , and currently i am STS CPT , but i was SC SCOM before I resigned because my work was eating too much time.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I am very active , i have a lot of experience with high ranks , i have a lot of experience in leading people during wars , during peacetime, i am very calm and calculated person , i got fresh ideas that can improve NWO peacetime activities.
I have a lot of experience in leading NWO as ex SC , and I think I wasn’t a bad SC and I gave and I will give my best for NWO
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
STS CPT,ISAF CPL
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Streanghts:
-Verry Active
-A lot of experience
-Verry Friendly
-Fresh New Ideas to imrpove NWO
Weaknesses:
-My english is not perfect
-I love Air Strikes,B2s and SCUDs
-In rest i don't think i have other weaknesses
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Stefan grew up in a small town in Europe, where he dreamed of becoming a soldier from a very young age. His grandfather was a war veteran and had shared stories of his bravery and sacrifices with Stefan. These stories inspired Stefan, and he was determined to follow in his grandfather's footsteps.

After finishing his education, Stefan joined the army and became a soldier for NATO. He was proud to serve his country and was committed to defending his homeland against any threats. Stefan was a dedicated and skilled soldier, and his commanders recognized his talent and potential.

However, over time, Stefan began to question NATO's actions and motives. He felt that they were not always working in the best interests of his country, but instead, were serving the interests of larger, more powerful countries. He began to feel disillusioned and frustrated with the organization he had once idolized.

At this point, Stefan was approached by a member of the New World Order (NWO), a secretive organization that was working to establish a new world order based on equality and justice. They shared Stefan's concerns about NATO and believed that he could be a valuable asset to their cause.

At first, Stefan was hesitant to join the NWO. He had always believed in serving his country and had never considered working for a secret organization. However, as he learned more about the NWO's goals and values, he became convinced that they were fighting for the greater good.

Stefan made the difficult decision to leave NATO and join the NWO. He knew that this would put him in a dangerous position and that he would be viewed as a traitor by many of his former colleagues. However, he believed that the NWO's cause was worth the risks.

Stefan began working as a covert operative for the NWO, gathering information and intelligence on NATO's activities. He was able to provide the NWO with valuable insights into NATO's plans and strategies, allowing them to better prepare for any potential conflicts.

Despite the risks, Stefan was proud to be a member of the NWO. He believed that he was fighting for a noble cause and that his actions would help to create a better, more just world.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

-HC in RP is to be to Leader of NWO , to be the one that drives NWO to TOTAL Victory , the one that makes sure that every regiment is doing Trainings/Activities during peacetime , the one that STOPS THE AFK SIMULATOR after each WAR.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

-HC needs to make sure that every regiments are up to date with they’re documents, we need to make sure that all regiments cooperate and they are not in any conflict, Out of RP HC needs to constantly try to come with ideas to improve RP get trainings programmed for regiments.

Last edited:

Michael J

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
what lee said

he was SC once before and he was legit one of the best and i think this is really what the whole server needs right now.

Reactions: StefanZEW

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
Active
Excelent leader
When I was working with him when I was sgen all I saw was hard work and dedication.

Needs to work on his temper
Might bankrupt NWO's warfunds

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+Massive Support
Active
Committed to the cause
Knows what he is doing
This man is the reason I am in NWO

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+Support
-Comically bad pilot
-Airstrike addiction
-Handsome fella

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_120016_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_120016_Discord.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 26

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021

+ Support

+Active
+Knowledgeable
+Good relations with everyone
+Experienced
+Always positive K/D
+Good looking fella
-Doesn't support Wrexham AFC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_120016_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_120016_Discord.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 6

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania

+ Support

+Active
+Knowledgeable
+Good relations with everyone
+Experienced
+Always positive K/D
+Good looking fella
-Doesn't support Wrexham AFC
You are wrong sir , i actually support Wrexham AFC i got a career with them in EAFC24

Last edited:

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

-Stole my name

-Wrexham AFC

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023

e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @StefanZEW

We want to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application and agrees that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. Contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview to proceed with the next stage.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.