StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
Your in-game name: NWO: 'Valk' , NATO: StefanZEW

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77367848

Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/StefanZEW/

Date of ban:20:10:2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): threathing server health

Who banned you: Super Admin Michiel

Ban length?: 6 Weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not do this again because i know i made a mistake thinking my actions will benefit the regiment i wanted to make happy, i realised after that my plan was not good and it wold v gone even worse if i wold not get banned and as a player that was verry dedicated to this Community ill make sure i will never make such bad deccisions that will result in trathening to damage the server health.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes i have been warned 5 or 6 times(3-4 of them were from where i was new to MRP) , i have been kicked once by an ex Super Admin as a joke and i have a Ban for MRDM( I scudded the NWO base after i resigned as SCOM and Admin after i missunderstood the Response of an ex CS if im allowed to do it or not) I take full resposability for every warn/ban/kick i ever recived and tring to not repeat them again.

Why should you be unbanned: I have always been and still am a very dedicated MRP player and had so much fun with the players on the server. I have made a lot of friends too.

I always tried to follow the rules and help the server every time it was needed. I made sure to make myself available and volunteered for anything needed on the server when I was asked by SL (when I was staff) and HC of both Factions. I always tried to bring old/new players to the server to keep it healthy, and I always tried to keep the people already in it happy. I made sure to give almost everyone at least one chance, even if I liked them or not. I am sorry for what I did, and if I knew I would have damaged the server's health with my actions, I would never have done it. I wanted to use the strike thing as a tool to get a meeting set up with SC and SL so AOR is not forced to use the new law book, which they did not like. They found it too strict. I never wanted to do the strike in the first place. I never tried to destroy the server like people are talking around. As a man who was devoted day and night to the server for more than 2 years and always fought to keep it healthy, I would never have tried to harm its health.

But, by mistake and being stressed at that moment, I took a decision without thinking it straight and broke one of my morals. That's why I decided not to argue about it or bring my full side of the story when I talked with SL. I decided that it's best to accept every punishment right away. I know because of the heat of the moment I was mad at some people that revealed the thing to SL, which took me a while to cool down properly and apologize to them so we can be friends again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I learn from my mistakes, and most of the time before I do something, I ask staff to see if I do it right, or I just bring the rules up to my screen so I can be sure I won't break them. I have experience in MRP now both as a player and staff, so I know the rules. I warned/banned people for almost all rule breaks, so I know what to avoid doing.

But sadly, due to the stress of the moment I was going through, I made a decision without checking or talking to anyone. I was very burned at that time due to IRL reasons and on LOA on MRP. So when I got told by AOR that they were implementing the Law Book, which we talked about with SC to let AOR make a new one, then review it with SC and see if it's good or what can be added or removed from it. After talking with people involved, I was told no, that AOR's one is bad, and we are using that one without having a meeting to try to make every party happy. I just snapped and took a very bad decision.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy MRP and i love the people in it , I want to come back and start from 0 so i can proove that im not just an Idiot who wanted to do something bad , I want to proove that i can fix my mistake , be a Good MRP player wich i always aimed for, and help MRP grow even further by helping new players and old ones with everything i can.

Soory for any speeling mistakes.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
BAN EXPIRED
You're ban is expired you may return to the server.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.