StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
Name: StefanZEW
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77367848
Previous Rank: Administrator
Date of resignation?: 02.07.2023
Why did you resign?: I had to move my factory to a bigger place so i didn't had time to play aymore.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I have never been demoted, but i have resigned once before due to work schedule and my grandmother having Cancer and i was needed to help her around.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:Yes, i got 4-5 warns during my carrer on MRP , and 1 Ban for MRDM because of the SCUD incident i deeply regret.
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I want to return to the Staff Team to continue my work in helping the server and the playerbase, now that i have the time and winter is comming so i will spend my evenings more at home, i can fully focus on MRP again, i do not think i was a bad Staff Member before , i think i did my job verry good and i never missed on my requiremets ( i always tried to go beyound them).
I think i earned a lot of experience and i learned a lot during my time as a Staff Member and i wold like to continue doing that, i was never bias towards the players and i always tried to keep it as proffesional as possible and i made sure to be avabile and respond/resolve players problems as soon as possible, i always the server and the rules about everything else.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator