Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): deadlynoob75785
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6d 54h
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF NU-7 PVT Andrew Spencer
Chaos name (include your rank): Recruit Henry Accardi
Civilian name: Micheal Accardi
Steam ID: 76561199013715905
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 4x FailRP, 1x Toxicity, The FailRP were due to rules i had no knowledge of beforehand as I was decently knew to the server, and the toxicity was me making a joke in OOC, which i apologised for afterwards.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I used to be a Senior Mod in Icefuse MRP, and have been staff in multiple DarkRP servers.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played Military RP, CWRP and Mafia RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Around 6-7 hours usually.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Now that i have more knowledge of the rules, I wish to help the server improve and help the staff team reduce the amount of rule breakers and help out others who may have miscellaneous needs.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have lots of experience as staff in popular and large communities, I am an active player and a decent roleplayer. After studying them more, the rules are simple to enforce and I think i could be able to help out a lot due to my activity mixed with my ability to deal with sits well. I am a very patient and chilled out person as i rarely get agitated however i may come across as a bit overwhelming to new people.

Last edited:

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Neutral leaning to +Support :

+active
+great RP
-past warnings
+past staff experience

Good luck!

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+ Neutral
+Active
+According to colleagues, good RP interactions

-/+ Application lacks details
-/+ Past warnings

Good luck

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
-/+ Neutral
- Little interactions although those I've had you seem friendly and mature.
+ Active

+ Application lacks some detail.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ Active
+ Some interactions all were good

+/- Past warnings
+/- Looks like a rushed app
+/- Not sure if I've seen you active on ts/discord

overall my personal vote is neutral, but if what my colleagues say is true you deserve a shot. Good Luck

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
+Does great I.A Job
Despite lack of interactions, I've heard of you well from others, I think you would do good

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
- Neutral

I have chosen to be neutral on this application although you are my private too small RP interactions came from you.
I recommend to stay in the community a little longer and then reapply.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Sterbxn,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

In the meantime please get yourself more involved with the server's community ingame.​

Status
Not open for further replies.