SterlingGriffin's Sec Captain App [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bread Salesman

Sep 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:164801729
Discord name: The Bread Baron #0949
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing since the march of 2020
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Mud"
Civilian name: Quentin L.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- A-1 pvt for a Month - E-11 (whatever is one above pvt) - 096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-warned once for failrp (I choose to let someone live while breached)
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- To wield more authority in tense situations, and make people behave with my presence
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am a Serious Roleplayer, I Enforce rules in character, and I main GenSec after SCP
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- to keep order in D-Block, to authorize sweeps and operate the BEEG door near airlock.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Quentin L. “Mud” is an immortal being that obtained his power by almost drowning in the fountain of youth.
He can still “die” although he will always get back up eventually.
He is estimated to be over 400+ years old and is believed to have held many positions ranging from MTF to [REDACTED],
He knows more than he lets on, as Amnestics that are not total mind wipes don't work, but he has gotten good at feigning ignorance and "acting his clearance".
He has no signs of aging and is effectively stuck in the body of a 46 yr old man.
His mind however is infinitely more complex compared to a normal human.
Despite all of his potential, he instead uses his infinite lifespan to watch Anime and play Warhammer 40k.

Tell me if I missed anything or if something is wrong.
Thank you and have a Splendid day.
-Quentin L. "Mud"

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com
- Support
Your application seriously needs work. You are missing the part where you say which server you are applying for and have given 1 sentence answers to the rest of the questions. I have never seen you on, though it might be because of the time zone. Your lore is a complete joke, there is no mention of the GSD, what you did as a Captain or even just the Foundation. You need to put tremendous work in your application and be a great Sergeant and leader figure to be accepted as a Captain.

scotched

Aug 22, 2022
- Support
Your application seriously needs work. You are missing the part where you say which server you are applying for and have given 1 sentence answers to the rest of the questions. I have never seen you on, though it might be because of the time zone. Your lore is a complete joke, there is no mention of the GSD, what you did as a Captain or even just the Foundation. You need to put tremendous work in your application and be a great Sergeant and leader figure to be accepted as a Captain.

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
Try looking at other (accepted) captain applications for inspiration, they might help you format your app better with more information and knowledge of around how many sentences you should put for each question.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Quentin L. “Mud” is an immortal being that obtained his power by almost drowning in the fountain of youth.
He can still “die” although he will always get back up eventually.
He is estimated to be over 400+ years old and is believed to have held many positions ranging from MTF to [REDACTED],
He knows more than he lets on, as Amnestics that are not total mind wipes don't work, but he has gotten good at feigning ignorance and "acting his clearance".
He has no signs of aging and is effectively stuck in the body of a 46 yr old man.
His mind however is infinitely more complex compared to a normal human.
Despite all of his potential, he instead uses his infinite lifespan to watch Anime and play Warhammer 40k.

MRE

Oct 27, 2022
"To wield more authority in tense situations, and make people behave with my presence"
You want this position because of more power? I can reasonably understand this, i get it, however, wording it like this makes it seem like you want the power without much regard for the position you are applying too. Try a little harder on why you want Captain.

"Spartan"

Feb 17, 2023
-Support
- Your application needs more work the lore does'nt fit well and honestly had difficulty understanding what that lore has to do with your character.
- Looking at your reasoning for applying to security captain u just want more power rather than wanting to do an actual captains job

- holding a CL4 role requires professionalism and when u say "operate the BEEG door near airlock." it tells me u are either unsure of the correct term or hold no professionalism especially during the writing of this application
- overall application is short and not well written

(Current) - Nu-7 LT "Spartan"

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
-Support
only seen you on once
lore unrealistic and a joke
very short app
seems just wants power

Status