Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Rel_Grill

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54678172
Discord name: Mr.pinguino
For how long have you played on CG SCP: First joined Civil April 2022 but been playing for 2 months and 11 days
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Steve "Omgea" Winters
Civilian name: Vinnie Cook
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Uk
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 SGT, GOC SGT, CI-A, SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1710113841897.png

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?

I think I would be a perfect candidate because I love RP, As 0-2 said to me one time "We are the people make the impossible possible" that struck a spark in me wanting to be a OSA. I have Cl4 junior experience as a Executive Researcher and that has been fun doing paperwork and lots of interesting experiments, I think it's time that I step into the heart of The Organisation and really understand what it means to give my life and soul to The Foundation. I'm dedicated and hard-working and always looking for a challenge that being said I'm very inquisitive and curious about most things. I'm a very big people person and I believe as an assistant overseer you should be able to communicate clearly to any recipient that you were speaking to. I have many RP ideas that I would like to put on paper most of them can't be done with fortunately without being a OSA sadly but I'm not the sort of person that back down.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?

You are the assistant for the 05 overseer council you have a wide range of tasks that you must fulfill in order to please the 05 Council. You have to give your body and soul to the 05 Council no matter what but let's get down to the more basic principles of the tasks that you would be doing. firstly you are the eyes and ears for the council as they are most likely not willing to go into public view, therefore it's your job to oversee and monitor all the departments in your vicinity to make sure that none of them are causing any info leaks or halting the progression of the foundations goals.

Secondary you won't be alone in your efforts A-1 will be working closely with you ensuring your safety and abilities are kept in check, furthermore a steady flow of reports is always beneficial for the council ensuring that they know that you ain't slacking off on the job and constantly giving them feedback. Sometimes you'll be giving orders directly from the 05 Council themselves you must obey them following every single letter to the T any deviations will result in your Swift termination.

Thirdly and most importantly you will be speaking on behalf of the council if anybody wants to speak or address the council you'll be addressing on behalf and write down any notes that the recipient wants to address to the council and forward it to them. When circumstances are correctly met sometimes field work is the best way to gather information, The 05 council will sometimes send you on a deep cover missions to gather more live and accurate information straight from the horses mouth.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character.

Personnel Dossier: Steve Winters

Last edited:

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
CN Server Staff.png+Support
Active
Nice guy
Would probably make a good OSA

You literally just got exec like 2 days ago

(Calvin Lucien)

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
-/+ SUPPORT
- Not enough experience

- Good guy

I suggest spending more time as Executive Researcher

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
D1 Yapper so 100% suitable for the role. Good stuff, good interactions
-Got exec 5 minutes ago

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
-/+ Neutral

• i personally have only ever had good interactions with this individual, however on multiple occasions, especially recently, i have heard numerous reports of concerning behaviour - some of the more concerning of which resulted in a strike & demotion in E-11 (i'm going to be real with you, i am still largely appalled with this and i genuinely have no idea how the specific situation that you know i'm talking about didn't result in a staff warning), so there's concerns about behaviour, professionalism; however i imagine they have learned from this, they are otherwise a hardworking and dedicated individual. like, and i say this as something of an expert on not having your head on straight, steve in my experience is generally a good person. it's just... ehh. the history isn't good. that being said, you still got exec.

• while you do have CL4 experience, you only recently got exec (not sure why you neglected to mention it in your positions list), it's not much? but you don't need prior CL4 experience to be in a jr CL4 position. it certainly helps, but it's not required - not sure what above replies are about, this is only OSA, it's not like... site advisor or dpt. director. so really the fact that they have exec at all is a plus, really. it shows they're capable.

• suited for the role, would also be a good opportunity for them to interact with A-1 more.

• "STEVE WINTERS? you could have picked any name and you chose steve winters." fucking instant classic

• Wow
Reactions: Prplex

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Me when people use executive researcher/captain/consultant just to apply to assistant a week later and immediately resign the initial role: -_-

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+/- Support
I would say Focus. Whitelist you just Got. To show that you are able to hold such a Position.

But anyways goodluck with it

Reactions: elad

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @The_Rel_Grill

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.