Steve's moderator application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): Just_A_Dutch
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu1): 1 week 2 days 1 hours17 minute and 11 seconds in console):
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+!
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Steve Dutch
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Jack Dutch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456449592
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/steve-s-ethics-assistant-application.3505/#post-22883) (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/steves-s-ethics-assistant-application-again.4127/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yes one for fearrp I dint know if I had an m4 para and there were 2 chefs with pistols I was breaking fearrp well since they were heavily outgunned but now I do know those rules (happened a while ago)
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes on Rust and - 2 times on the Fivem server
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes on fivem, G-MOD, Arma, And SCPSL
How many hours can you be on every day?:
3-6 hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Cause I started playing on this server around 4 months ago it has a perfect community. Every time I join I see apply for staff and I thought why not give it a chance so I can help this community more.

What would you be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I have got more experience as a staff member already than other people and I really like to help people. And I want to help the server by giving everyone a fun and good roleplay experience so they can enjoy the server. And I will be able to help the server by being staff on the server and ensuring that no failrp fearrp rdm or any rules are broken. I can as well be earlier since not many people are on then like staff but a lot off rules get broken.

P.S: I am sorry for making this short and for the lack of English my spelling is terrible compared to my speaking, I hope I make it so I can show that my speaking is better.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Senior position holder
+Mature
+Rule knowledge

Good luck!

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Friendly
+ Active
+ All good RP interactions.

All the best with the application!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Steve, i will be giving a +SUPPORT, due to:

+ Had good interactions and you seem like a friendly guy
+ Mature
+ Has good rule knowledge from what i've seen
+- Application could be more detailed

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hi Dutch,

I will be giving you a neutral at this stage.

Although you are a longstanding member of the community, I do believe you lack crucial interpersonal skills and I have seen you a few times get flustered over things, as a staff member you will come across some difficult situations, so becoming flustered may cause issues.

Furthermore I have dealt with multiple complaints from yourself when I use to be in IA where you use to essentially say if I did anything other than what you wanted you would raise a complaint against me, usually "i want this anonymous, if you even tell anyone i will report you", this feels like if you do not get your own way, you are likely to try and create problems for others.

Best of luck,

Yeke

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @JustADutch

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Although your mistakes and attitudes in the past would not suit our staff team, we have decided to give you a chance in giving back to the community by moderating it. Goodluck!

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.