Ethics Committee Assistant [HOLDING]
Site-Advisor [HOLDING]
CI-B [HOLDING]

Medical Licence [HOLDING]
Driving Licence [HOLDING]
Heavy Weapons Licence [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

RDM - [Killed D-Class as D-Class] - [EXPIRED]

Why are you applying for Site-Co Director?
I am applying for the Site-Co Director position because I have a passion for leading teams and creating positive work environments within the Site Administration department. With my extensive experience in leading RP and running Operations as well as my ability to think strategically and implement effective solutions in the site throughout the day, I am confident that I would make a great fit for this role. I am also excited about the opportunity to utilize my skills and bring my unique perspective to the department, and I am eager to help drive success and help others.

Furthermore my past experience in the Site Advisor position strongly pushed my forward for applying for Site-Co Director. Due to the nature of the role and a higher income of applicants for the Site-Advisor role, I would like to open up a spot and move up the Chain of Command to be able to teach future generations of Site Administration to further and better the department as a whole, thus making RP more enjoyable around the site.

Lastly, my commitment to the Site Administration department is vast and I would like to benefit the server and its growing player base populous. My ability to lead RP pushed me forward to applying for this position as it would allow me to better control RP and provide a more enjoyable experience for all parties involved, whether they be Clearance 1 through to Clearance 5.

What makes you suitable for Site-Co Director over Site Advisor?:
Firstly, I believe that my past experience in the Site Advisor position makes me suitable for the position. My previous experience in making RP; providing fun and interesting Operations; allowing all parties to be involved actively providing an enjoyable experience; assisting other Site Advisors; and providing reasonable and well-written reviews for departments is why I believe I'm suitable for the promotion.

Secondly, the Site Advisor position is tasked with mainly organizing day-to-day operations and acting as an ambassador for the department - being easily approachable and open to questions. On the other hand, a Site-Co Director has to task Site Advisors with jobs; teach and train them; organize cross-departmental operations; and more which I have shown that I am more than capable of throughout my time within the Site Administration department.

In summary, Site-Co Directors have more jobs and a more specific job than Site Advisors which I am capable of. My past experience in the Administrative department will greatly assist in my time as a Site-Co Director.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
In RP, the Site-Administration department has a lot of high-priority jobs. To simplify I will put them in a list:
- Provide detailed reviews of departments -
-
Be open to discussions and questions from site personnel -
-
Authorize entry of non-foundation personnel -
-
Authorize AA and HH during C5 -
-
Be the leading figure that others look up to -
-
Lead RP in difficult and stressful situations -
-
Oversee departments as an SMA if assigned -
-
Manage departments and increase cross-departmental relations -

I understand the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP because of my past experience in SA as an Advisor.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what story lines they would be involved in:
(CLICK ME)
Click the link above to access the document. If it does not work pm me on discord.

Thanks for reading; feel free to leave an honest review of me and this application below:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+massive support

u are the most active site advisor and u would make a Great site director.

goodluck

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
Stones has plenty of experience server wise and administration wise. He is a professional and capable man for the role.

You understand the Co-Director role perfectly aswell, however your application still leaves some questions of mines unanswered.

What exactly are you planning to do with this role if you obtain it?

( Depending on the answer given, I will give my support then )

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Thomas Stone

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.​

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.