Striker's Ban Appeal [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Striker”

Aug 24, 2023
Your in-game name: "Striker"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170409508

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cyloooooooooooo/

Date of ban: 12/7/23 (December 7th 2023)

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating

Who banned you: Mercer

Ban length?: 26 Weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I believe that I was not cheating and I also believe that the person who banned me made a mistake.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? FailRP, Job Abuse (Warns)

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I was not cheating and I have never cheated in any other game. I also believe that the admin who banned me misunderstood the clip that was sent in to them, and I was not using cheats.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not break any other rule because you can see I have worked up my way to my positions (OSA, Exec, A-1 Ect.) that require a lot of work to get to and I wouldn't waste all my time (Over 4 months) trying to work up to these positions to throw it away by cheating. I wouldn't spend multiple hours on this game to throw away the opportunity that people like Thorn, Kiryu, Darby, and Lykos gave to me.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin this server because I love it. I love the RP and the PVP. I played Gmod for 5.500+ hours and this server just clicks to me. I love the community and the people I talk to. (Very bland but honest)

(Sorry that this was very short, I'd rather not give a sob story.)

Last edited:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Hi Striker,

I gave you a 26-week ban for cheating due to some suspicious actions I saw in some recordings of your gameplay I got given. It's hard to describe, but it did not seem like a full-on aimbot, but rather some kind of quick snap to your target. I noticed you missed your shots, but that snap to your target does seem rather suspicious, which is what caused me to issue the ban.

If you would like to see what I am talking about, you can DM me on discord (blackknight95)

Mercer

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi “Striker”

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After review of your testimony and past clips and reviews of all evidence I am able to obtain, at this time I do not believe that you were cheating, though the clip does look extremely suspicious, this is not replicated anywhere in your prior gaming history from what I can reasonably ascertain.

As a result you will be unbanned and the record will be removed.

Kind Regards
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.