Accepted STS/SAS Increased hostage price

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Increases the hostage negotiation price of a Special Forces hostage (STS/SAS).
Especially SAS/STS SSGT+ as they have access to more information than the rest of NATO.

Has something similar been suggested before?:
Don't think so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Improved roleplay
+ Kidnappings more valued
+ Increased realism

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- SAS/STS might be annoyed

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Positives outweigh the negatives, making SAS/STS more unique and balances them as a regiment.

Reactions: Oceanus
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
Neutral

AOR /STS have both same amount of intel becaus AOR is supposed to protect and defend SC / RC meetings
i would say keep it the same tho becuas less confusion for negotiations

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
Neutral

AOR /STS have both same amount of intel becaus AOR is supposed to protect and defend SC / RC meetings
i would say keep it the same tho becuas less confusion for negotiations
I was referring to information such as the classified aspects of NATO base. I am unsure whether this has been implemented in NWO yet.

NATO SAS SSGT+ have access to REDACTED information, and all other regiment's RC+ have access.
AOR is a policing regiment, SAS/STS are Special Forces therefore they have more intel on NATO/NWO operations.

The confusion is not an issue; in RP, STS/SAS are naturally higher value targets.

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+Support

SAS/STS has acces to classified information.

When I was regimental general of SAS, I gave out strikes for getting kidnapped, if this rule is still active, would be a neutral for me.

Oceanus

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
As a member of SAS, I +Support this.

+Support

SAS/STS has acces to classified information.

When I was regimental general of SAS, I gave out strikes for getting kidnapped, if this rule is still active, would be a neutral for me.

Partially still active. Kidnapping Strikes are given out if their actions led to it (going out by themselves, not RTBing with other members of NATO, etc.), but if their actions didn't lead to it(in a big group but an NWO group twice the size comes along) then they don't get a strike. Keeps it more fair that way.

Reactions: Kvalax

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
-Support
I believe STS/SAS already do get told off for the reasons stated by Oceanus, so I do not seem the need for even more annoyance. However I could see why people would want this (they are special forces, have secret info, betters guns, etc.)

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
-Support
I believe STS/SAS already do get told off for the reasons stated by Oceanus, so I do not seem the need for even more annoyance. However I could see why people would want this (they are special forces, have secret info, betters guns, etc.)
Currently, there is no reason for SAS/STS to get 'told off' any more than other regiments. That is what this suggestion is for....

Dukem

Nov 22, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Bumble, Your suggestion has been accepted.

We have accepted your suggestion, and it will be implemented immediately.

Regards.​

Status
Not open for further replies.