Not open for further replies.

Styria

Jan 18, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:73402432
Discord name:
Autopilot#6444
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
At around ~95% of the one month achievement.
In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
CST
Character name(s):
Foundation- "Styria"
Chaos- "Wallachia"

Civilian name:
Caleb Crisp
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 CSG (Holding)
Overseer
Assistant (Holding)
Security Captain (Holding)
CI-A (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
FailRP (Chess abuse)
RDM (912)
Both of these were in January though and nothing has happened since.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I want to actively make a difference on the server and this is the place to start doing that from. From my time on assistant I've had a lot more time to interact and get an insight on how SA runs and their daily tasks, and truthfully it is something that I would enjoy doing. I would also like to receive more responsibilities on site. In my current roles I complete my tasks to the best of my ability and this would not change on SA. I believe my best would bring improvement to the site as a whole.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Coming close to a month of playtime I'm pretty well versed in the day to day functions of the site. Even when I'm not online I attempt to keep up with what's going on through Discord and Teamspeak. My time on OSA has also involved me closely with the duties of SA, I believe I am well aware of a majority of the tasks that I would have to do and if I were to have to learn how to do something it would not take long for me to adapt to it. I have also held CL4 positions for around 2-3 months now and am aware of how most things run and what the chain of command is. I think the trait that best makes me a great candidate for SA though is passion. I care about the site and want to see the people on it have a good experience. And granted this position I know that I could have an impact on the people that play the server and improve their experience.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Authorize AA during breaches that get out of hand.
  • Permit various GOI's to enter the facility and make sure they have appropriate reasons to do so.
  • Authorize the appropriate level of cross tests.
  • Maintain site health and day to day functions.
  • Administer certain departments or MTF divisions.
  • Authorize mass terminations of D-class if necessary.
  • To create and maintain good RP experiences with other players.
  • Follow the chain of command.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Styria's time as an OSA was good, he completed assignments, followed orders, and did everything the best he could. Except something was missing, the fact that he was just an assistant. That was it, right there. He was tired of not having an impact on the site, just watching from the shadows wouldn't do anymore. He wanted to put his foot forward and make a DIFFERENCE. And this difference would be something else, not some report that he writes and turns in. It would be HIM, HIS words, HIS choices, and most of all, HIS actions. His actions would finally have an effect on the daily operations of the site. No longer would he have to watch D-block fall apart in front of him, no longer would he have to wonder why nothing was being done. HE would be able to make the change and make the site a better place. Sure before he prevented many situations from arriving, but not everything can be prevented. Before he wouldn't be able to fix it. Now, with this new position, he would be the guiding hand of the departments and divisions of the site he cares so much for.

Kai "Void" James

Jan 8, 2023
+Massive Support
-Great Activity
-Very Mature
-Very friendly
-Very understanding of duties and others
-He had a great sense of RP and creates some the greatest interactions around the site possible for everyone.
-He definitely suits the role of a Site Advisor!!

Reactions: Styria

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Major support
-Very Active
-Mature
-Great Leader
-Has a lot of experience in different regiments

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Support
Styria has always been a great leader. I met Styria back in January back when I was still a Security Sergeant and had returned to SCP-RP after months of being inactive. Styria helped me grow in the GSD by showing me the ropes and answering questions I had asked regarding the GSD. Soon after, I became a Security Captain and me and Styria are still close friends and both Sr. Captains in the Security Department to this day. Styria is active, helpful, friendly and someone you can depend on. Although Styria may not have any Sr. CL4 experience his character and leadership makes up for it. Truly one of the best applicants for Site Advisor.

PapaSkippy

Dec 27, 2022

-definitely active.
-somewhat professional.
-personal bad experiences.
-seemed aggressive when on his security captain role with his tone and actions.

-sometimes not the type of guy to stop what he is doing and focus on being a team player which should be a 24/7 necessity for Site Advisor.

Asp

May 17, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding the Site Advisor Application for - ["Styria"]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.
Your application has been Accepted.

Contact either Site Manager for Whitelist & Training.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • reaction_title.7
Status
Not open for further replies.