[Holding] Security Captain
[Holding] Overseer Assistant
[Held] E-11 CSG
[Held] CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Fail RP - Chess Abuse
RDM - 912

Why are you applying for Site Director?
I am applying because I want to take site administration and the site as a whole to a better place then it is already at. It's been something I've been working hard for ever since I joined SA and something I will continue to do if I am to receive this role. The past director stated that he would recommend me If I had more experience but I believe I would be able to pick up the position and carry it out efficiently and effectively and help all those under me do the same. Becoming the Site Director would also allow me to enable more RP between players and create more meaningful interactions with ALL of the player base which is something I greatly enjoy doing as a majority of my time spent on site is spent talking to people.
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
I believe my communication skills and dedication are what makes me suitable for Site Manager. To me, the most important aspect of Site Administration and especially Site Manager is communication. The ability to talk and get across what is happening between departments and communicate that to the rest of Site Administration is VITAL and I believe that it is my strongest suit. The ability to be active is also imperative as director. Whether this is on site or off site does not matter and I am active on both. I always respond extremely fast in game and out of game to the absolute best of my abilities to any message from anyone that comes my way. Dedication is also the next most important aspect of SA. Dedication to the site and servers health is imperative because as site manager you are the absolute face of it and what players and people see when they are on the server. With my activity I believe that having the Site Director on every day would be amazing for the server. One last quality that makes me qualified for this position is my ability to adapt and learn quickly. As seen within all of my roles I have done nothing but exceptional work and put my absolute best into everything. And if I am to make a mistake I quickly learn from it to make sure it never happens again.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Authorize Euclid/Keter Cross tests
  • Authorize Mass Terminations on D-class
  • Ensure Departmental Structure is maintained and adjusted.
  • Appoint MTF and Department Heads excluding A-1/O-1 and IA and DEA.
  • Maintain Communication about policy changes
  • Authorize Advanced Armory
  • Authorize KOS past _______
  • Work with Site Command
  • Ensure Policies from Site Command are Understood and pushed through
  • Assist SA in their duties
  • Help any personnel who may need it
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bennett "Styria" Smith walked into the directors office after another long day of paperwork and departmental reviews to find the director slouched in his chair with a sad look on his face. The Manager asks what happened and the director looks up and states that "I just don't feel the same about this position anymore. The manager's eyes widen in shock with fear of what is about to come. The director continues, "I feel as if I have left this site in a good place and that my time in this position is coming to an end." Styria asks, "Where will you go now?" The director pauses for a moment, "I'm not sure but don't let what I've done go to waste and watch out for them damn brutes". The manager chuckles "You know it director, but who do you think is going to take up the gauntlet?" he asks. The director looks at him and shrugs, "Both of you are good candidates but I believe the O5 will make the correct choice on who will do it" he states. The manager looks reassured at the Ex directors statement and watches him as he stands up and sets his keycard down on the table. "Wont be needing this anymore" the man states. The ex Director then proceeds to exit the room and walk somewhere unbeknownst to the manager. The manager then realizes the weight on his shoulders, the entire site is in his hands now with no director, no one to take charge, someone has to step up and take control. He thinks he could be him but that's not his choice, its the O5. The manager decides to go on a walk towards to newly renovated HCZ to clear his mind but decides he should get a snack first. He walks back to the Site Administration offices and enters the code into the keypad. He remembers back to a few weeks ago when this code got leaked and had memes flying around about it over email with Kayne West saying it. "I hope they got whoever made that" he thinks to himself. The manager then proceeds to the farthest back room in the SA office area, the break room with their own personnel chef, except when he turns the corner the sign above the door says "Site Manager's Offices". This can't be right he think to himself as he opens the door only for his worst nightmare to become true. They replaced the breakroom with a managers office. The pool table and entire kitchen, gone. Just like that. The manager then proceeds to pass out from the horrors the betrothed him.

He wakes up to a familiar voice in front of him as he is humiliatingly passed out on the floor. "Are you alright manager..?" asks the familiar voice. The manager quickly stands up and brushes off his suit and looks the man in front of him in the eyes. "Uh yeah sorry I um passed out at the site of the kitchen being..." the manager stutters. In front of him was O5-1. The head of the council, the person that holds the fate of who gains the director position. "Sorry I wasn't expecting you here" states the manager. "We need to talk" says -1 as he sits down at one of the desks in the managers office. Styria follows suit and sits down across from him. "Do you have an idea of why I'm here?" asks -1, "I think so" says the embarrassed manager. "The future of this site, the wellbeing of the people in it, and not to mention the safety of all of humanity all lie within a Site Directors hands" he states as he looks the manager in the eyes. "I understand that sir" says Styria. "Do you think you have what it takes to keep this place in line, do you have what it takes to live with the weight of ALL of that on your shoulders?" asks the inspector. "I do Sir." states the manager. "Alright then" says -1 as he reaches into his suit pocket and pulls out a brand new red keycard with the title "Site Director" on it. He hands the card the the Director and says "We will be watching." and stands up and exits the room.

Last edited:
Reactions: "Peasant"

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support

Thandois and Styria would both be amazing pics for Site Director, I have had amazing interactions with both of them, and I will not be picking one over another personally.

Reactions: Styria

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

As I said on thandois’s application, you are both incredible talents within the community and either of you would be great choices for Site Director

Asp

May 17, 2022
+Support

During my time as Site Director, Styria proved to be an extremely hard working and dedicated member of Site Administration, specifically my manager team because of his work ethic, communication, reliability, leadership, and his trustworthiness, Styria was most definitely the easiest SA to work with during my time as director as well, would respond quickly, would put all of his effort into whatever task I assigned to him, was always open to helping others, etc. I believe Styria is the best choice for Site Director and would make an amazing Director if he was given the chance.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+ Support
I said a similar thing for Thandois, but Styria will make for an excellent Site Director! I've gotten to work with Styria, and he consistently shows dedication, and a hard work ethic towards his role as a Site Manager. Styria is easy (& amazing) to work with, and goes above and beyond to ensure the area he oversees is in good shape.

Best of luck to you Styria!

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

+MAJOR SUPPORT

Styria and I go way back. We both started out as Security Captains and I learned a ton as a Captain from Styria. His leadership throughout the past few months has remained unwavered. Now that we are both in Site Administration together, I often look up to styria because I know that he is capable of doing a great job as a Site Manager. If I need help with anything I can always count on Styria to have my back. Additionally, Styria has created a great application for the position of Site Director along with a detailed and funny lore. I think it would be amazing to be a part of Site Administration with Styria in charge of things. I trust that Styria will truly change SA for the better and do great things while the Site Director.

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Massive Support
-Great guy
-Active
-Has been a great site manager

-Also I've known the guy for a while on E-11 and GENSEC

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
+ Support
I said a similar thing for Thandois, but Styria will make for an excellent Site Director! I've gotten to work with Styria, and he consistently shows dedication, and a hard work ethic towards his role as a Site Manager. Styria is easy (& amazing) to work with, and goes above and beyond to ensure the area he oversees is in good shape.

Best of luck to you Styria!
+Support ^

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
+support
-known for a while and is a great guy
- very good at his job and gets things done efficiently
- very professional and friendly

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
There is no reason why he shouldn't get this position. He is dedicated to his position and is active.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022

+MAJOR SUPPORT

Styria and I go way back. We both started out as Security Captains and I learned a ton as a Captain from Styria. His leadership throughout the past few months has remained unwavered. Now that we are both in Site Administration together, I often look up to styria because I know that he is capable of doing a great job as a Site Manager. If I need help with anything I can always count on Styria to have my back. Additionally, Styria has created a great application for the position of Site Director along with a detailed and funny lore. I think it would be amazing to be a part of Site Administration with Styria in charge of things. I trust that Styria will truly change SA for the better and do great things while the Site Director.

Status
Not open for further replies.