Denied Switch to LVS

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Changes us from WAC a truly wack flying system to LVS a way better smoother, less laggy, more fun and fair helicopter system.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Yes I made this suggestion 6-7 months ago on MRP USA when froggy was building the LVS planes and I got denied due to them not being finished by not it is done! Look

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+Better Performance
+Less Glitches
+New system to give some more life into SWB / JAF
+Way better for ground combat against air

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I literally dont see any.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I kinda keep this short but in no way should this suggestion be denied. Its like someone offering you a upgrade from a Mini Van to a Mustang it will make the server and its enjoyment so much better and makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: WotInkermnation
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Straight

Jul 12, 2023
neutral, this needs a lot of testing and tweaking (bugs and power balance especially), then it requires the community to adapt to the change, might not work with repair tool, arty might need tweaking too if it comes to it, hitboxes may be inaccurate idk. However all i have listed may also not need to happen, it could all be perfect.
I am neutral as this needs to be tested first before a fair conclusion can be made, instead of just saying "-support, no". Try being open-minded to new ideas fellas come on (unless you got a good reason).

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
- Support
- The base isn't finished for proper use,
- Only kermit knows how to make vehicles/helis on this server for what i know,
- It will need additional testing and balancing before adding, which will take up most of time of SL/Content Team/Devs,
- People might like WAC more then LVS (Even tho WAC is shit and buggy af) so it may cause players to leave/not join heli regiments

Dr Drew

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Filip McSpazz , Your suggestion has been denied. WAC works fine and most of the air regiments don't support this. Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.