SWO Dmitri Adamsov's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Paul_With_Chocolate, currently: Mr_Unclaimed
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Approx. 6 weeks, started in late March 2021
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST (British Standard Time)
NATO name (regiment and rank): MP PSC Dmitri Adamowicz
USSR name (regiment and rank): KGB SWO Dmitri Adamsov
Civilian name: Paul Adams
Steam ID: 76561199096110951
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, here is the link to my previous application: https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...plication-msgt-dimitri-adamsov.888/#post-6890
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received a total of 1 ban, which was appealed and I was unbanned two days after, for LTAP and MRDM, here is the link to the appeal: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/pvt-dmitri-adamsov-ban-appeal.800/. And a total of 6 warnings, 2 for FailRP, 2 for RDM, 1 for Metagame and 1 for NLR. I know full well that what I did was incredibly wrong, and irresponsible and I reconsulted heavily with the rules in order to do my absolute best to avoid such situations from occurring again, I truly learnt my mistakes in the past and want nothing less than to provide a great RP day for anyone with whom I interact with.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Of course, As stated by my previous application, I have worked in multiple ranges of discord and Minecraft servers. Since a young age, I have high aspirations to help people and to provide moderation to ensure a good and peaceful environment in the respective servers. My positions ranged from a simple Helper to a Manager. the reasons that I parted ways from those servers range from server inactivity, server shutdowns, entitled and micro-managing, abusive owners/higher-ups or due to my big exam season when I had to step down from my positions to ensure my exams were fine (in the time of GCSEs where I have 19 exams to prepare for). I talk the talk but I can definitely walk the walk, the rules of the server have been ever more embedded into my skull and even though I am not perfect as a human and may need refining, I am always happy to learn from the best and most experienced in this MRP Staff Team.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, but to some extent. it was majorly, as stated in my previous applications, to be social roleplay like relationships etc. However, with that, I do not have much of an experience before I joined this MRP where I have metaphorically fallen in love with the structure and storyline where this roleplay is being played out. I can be confident as of today, I am more experienced with serious roleplay than I have ever been in the past multiple years of gaming.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Hours may range from 1-4 daily, this may be subject to change/alter based on my situations in University/Family situations. I am however incredibly active in TeamSpeak and discord and am able to provide prior notice if I am unable to be present on the server.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
As spoken earlier, I have a high adoration to provide high-quality support to people in a server, and to ensure justice and peace without players. As I was 13, the idea of being a moderator or generally staff on a server blew my mind and was a keen part of my interest in servers I dedicated a lot of my time for, now as I am 19, 6 years with a bulk amount of experience, I have truly gained the momentum and the knowledge to process a free, fair and fruitful experience to all members through high levels of person-to-person cooperation between staff and member. I want to become a moderator to represent what is best in this MRP staff team, to further expand on the shining diamond of what can be called the MRP Staff Teams skills and be a firm, mature but relaxed member of this glamourous group.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I do not wish to be seen as someone who has a high ego, nor to be seen as someone who has a largemouth. However, I can speak two languages fluently, being English and Polish, which became useful when I met a Polish user on the server and they struggled to ask me in English and I was very happy to help them in Polish. Furthermore, I always aim to produce my work to the highest possible quality, as I value it over the quantity of my final work. I am impartial when put in the spot of a two-way argument and always aim to get the evidence needed to draw sensible and mature conclusions. I am not perfect however, I am incredibly open-minded to constructive critique to becoming a better and better person as time goes by. In this coming time as stated in my previous application, I have undertaken French in order to expand my field of communications and knowledge overall, where I believe may come in useful when dealing with disputes with players in question or just making people feel even more welcome in this massive community of MRP players and staff.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Neutral
-Mature
-Well made app
-Active IG/TS3

-rule knowledge needs improvement

Hi Dimitri! I will be going with a -support because along with the reasons stated above you haven't been on the server too long. From sits and interactions with you your rule knowledge needs major improvement

Last edited:

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Neutral

-Haven't interacted with you

-Unsure on rule knowledge

+SUPPORT

-Nice guy
-Good rule knowledge
-Active IG/TS

Good luck with your application!

Last edited:

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

Haven't interacted with you much so I am going with a =Neutral!

Good Luck!

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
=Not really seen you much recently so I will watch you and see if you change

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
-Support
- Friendly
- Active IG/TS3
- Your rule knowledge isn’t good enough.

Hey Dmitri, I will be going with a -support due to the reason stated above. From my experiences with you in-game , your rule knowledge needs a lot of work if you are going to become a staff member. However, you are a nice guy and lots of effort has clearly gone into this application. Feel free to poke me on TS3 when you’re next on for a chat so I can see if your rule knowledge has improved.

Best of luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support
- Friendly
- Active IG/TS3
- Your rule knowledge isn’t good enough.

Hey Dmitri, I will be going with a -support due to the reason stated above. From my experiences with you in-game , your rule knowledge needs a lot of work if you are going to become a staff member. However, you are a nice guy and lots of effort has clearly gone into this application. Feel free to poke me on TS3 when you’re next on for a chat so I can see if your rule knowledge has improved.

Best of luck!
Thank you, I am awaiting for you to come on and feel free to ask me anything.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
- Neutral

- I have had very few interactions with you.
-
If this application is denied and you do make another application, I suggest you cut down the length of some of the sentences and just get to the point instead of adding unnecessary filler words.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mango

Kite

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral
+Activity
+Friendly
-Unsure about Rule knowledge
Havent had many interactions with you
Good Luck

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Neutral

+Active In-game.
+Active in TS.
+Friendly

-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge.

Hello there, Adamsov, I have given you a Neutral for those reasons stated. I just don't have an idea of your rule knowledge.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jedrek

Apr 27, 2021
+/- Neutral
+ Active both in TS/IG
+ Mature
+ Friendly

- Bad rule knowledge (seen you breaking rules)

Hey Dimitri! I believe you would make a good staff member, but your rule knowledge needs improving. I will be going with Neutral, since I don't believe your rule knowledge is of a staff member yet.
+Support
+ Active both in TS/IG
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Decent rule knowledge

Hey Dimitri, after talking to you and asking some rule based questions, I believe your rule knowledge has improved and i will be switching it to + Support. I believe you still need experience to improve it, but practice makes the master!
Good Luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.