Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:579378161
Discord name
Harlow#5932
For how long have you played on CG SCP
Well, I started playing in December 2021, I believe.
In what country are you located?
Czech Republic
Time zone
GMT +1
Character name(s)
Foundation: Teegun Syndicate Apollo
Ci: Vlad Heretic Russo
Civilian name
Vladimir Russo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?
Yes, I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
Holding:
Nu7 CPL
Senior Agent [External Affairs]
Agent [Internal Affairs]

Held:
Director of Medicine
A1 2x CPL+Lcpl
GSD Captain
IA Ambassador
O1 2x SGT+Cpl
Nu7 CSG
Consultant
Overseer Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
You can find my my warnings on my moderator application. Otherwise I shouldnt have any new warns that are not listed on the application.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
The reasons why I want to become an Ambassador again are simple. Firstly, I miss being an Ambassador. I genuinely enjoyed being in the Department of Internal Affairs, and I have friends there. Secondly, I wish to help the Department of IA. It's not that it's in a bad state, I just want to contribute. Thirdly, I would like to enhance my experience with documents and roleplay. These are my main three reasons why I want to become an Ambassador again.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
Well, firstly and primarily, my previous experience as an ambassador. I believe that will aid me greatly. Then, after that, I'd say the fact that I'm professional. Yes, there have been moments where I haven't acted professionally, but I can be professional when I want to. Additionally, I would say the fact that I'm skilled with documentation. Lastly, I'd say my temperament is good. I believe these are all positive traits.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
Well, for my time spent on the CN, I have created quite a few documents. I have previously made several arrest reports, and I have recently made additional ones, all of which, if I am correct, received excellent grading. Cause of that, I believe I would be capable of writing documents of good quality if tasked to do so.I put effort and time into creating these documents.

I am making sure to ensure they are clear and readable, explaining everything thoroughly. This is what makes me believe that they are good documents.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?
1. Training: train new agents to ensure they are well-equipped with the knowledge required for their duties as agents.
2. Oversight: oversee agents to ensure they fulfill their duties while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
3. Discipline: handle disciplinary actions for agents who broke legal codex, such as accepting bribes, making unjustified arrests, and more.
4. Investigation: Ambassadors also conduct investigations involving departments or CL4 personnel who have committed crime.
5. Arrest Authority: Ambassadors can arrest personnel who breaks legal codex, including some of the CL4 personnel.
6 Personnel Safety: Ambassadors, like agents, ensure the safety of personnel such as researchers during Code 1 and 5 situations.
7. Public Perception: Ambassadors play a role in shaping a positive public perception of the Internal Affairs department.
8.Assignment: Ambassadors ensure that every agent is assigned to a station, such as D-Block, Intero, and more.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in
BOOTING_UP_SYSTEM.
BOOTING_UP_SYSTEM..
BOOTING_UP_SYSTEM...
SYSTEM_BOOTED_UP!

45976C88DED2B576734EF4C014268B3B565CD722

WELCOME UNKNOWN! PLEASE INSERT YOUR IDENTIFICATION CARD TO PROCEED!

<CL4 CARD DETECTED>

WELCOME DIRECTOR OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS HOW MAY I ASSIST YOU?

Director of Internal Affairs: Please give me file of Operative Teegun Apollo.

Understood! Loading File.

<LOADING>

<LOADING>

<LOADING>

<LOADING COMPLETED>

Teegun Apollos File

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- Harlow
- Teegun
- Czech
- Czechoslovakian

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Great person, amazing to interact with
Past experience as ambassador and Sr. CL4 experience
NOTHING but positive interactions

Only concern is that I've heard you weren't doing very well as DoM
Good luck pookie (Deny his application or my subdivision will die ?)

Reactions: Ace 63

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+support
Good interactions
Good rp
Experienced

.teddy

Oct 27, 2023
South Africa
+ Support.
Good guy, good intentions. CL4 experience (both jr. and sr.). Former ambassador. Good guy to interact with, would be an asset as a CL4 IA again.

Merrick Travolta

Oct 18, 2023
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Teegun

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Status
Not open for further replies.