Yes.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF PVT

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, 3 warnings, 2 kicks.
2x warnings for NLR, both of these were quite complicated
1x warning for body blocking, body blocked a d class so he died by the door :)

-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

I am applying for Ambassador as I want to expand my character lore and have more leadership-type roleplay scenarios. I would also like to train and introduce new IA members to the department, as I see a lot of newbies unknown of the DIA rules, protocols, code of ethics, etc. Now that there are open applications for Ambassador, I consider it time to apply and reach a higher position in the foundation.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

I understand the rules of the legal codex, code of conduct, code of ethics, DIA, and many more because I have read through them all multiple times. I work quickly and effectively, I give feedback and support, and I consider myself a hard worker. Most of our IA members recognize me and I believe I have a good, well-going reputation amongst us. I believe I fit this leadership-type role quite well and I would consider it a great step toward my foundation career.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I am unsure of how many documents I have written, as I have either not uploaded them to the scripnet, or I’ve simply just given up on them.
I know I've made 4 complete documents that I haven't uploaded to the scripnet.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

To be a good representation for the IA department. Be positive and available in case of any needed help or assistance. Have control over your agents, make sure they’re doing their job. To have everyone on the correct radio freq ?. Require all agents to follow DIA rules, code of ethics, and code of conduct, as they are the ones supposed to enforce it. Just like myself.

-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Taccas, preferably known as Tacca, was born deep in the Ural Mountains located in Russia. After his mother died during birth, his father decided to stay and live in the Ural Mountains, considering the harsh conditions they would have to live in. Growing up with only his father, Tacca grew a strong desire to become just like him.

Hershav, Taccas's father, a former head researcher at site-103. A wise and confident man who dominated research studies and was well known amongst all researchers through several sites. Hershav, the head researcher at site-103 named Tacca after SCP-XXXX (BETA8000), because of its appearance quite like the flower Tacca. Hershav grew a close relationship with BETA8000, even considering it as his own possession. Hershavs early years were spent at site-300-14 which was where he made his reputation so valuable. Eventually, he was deployed at site-103 after a long discussion of his work ethics and pay.

In Taccas's teenage years he was known for his independence and ability to lead. He was a role model. His father was a big supporter and cheered him on his whole life. As Taccas became 18, he decided to join the Russian military forces. His name was, of course, recognized by higher command due to them having relations with Hershav (site-300). After completing the general 12-month military service, he was offered to be deployed on a secret military base, containing so-called «anomalies».

Taccas was later introduced to the SCP foundation where he found himself severely interested and valuable. After going through several pieces of training, Taccas was finally eligible to be deployed at one of the SCP Foundations sites. Taccas was deployed at site-65 where he started working as an Internal Affairs operative.

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022

1650870630483.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Tacca

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussion with Dpt. Director Moat, we came to the conclusion that you are currently not qualified for the position for two main reasons.

- Inactivity: Moat and I haven't seen you around much recently, and most current ambassadors share a similar opinion. We encourage you to further increase your activity when possible so we can actually evaluate your abilities.
- Reasons to become an ambassador: Some of the reasons you've specified on why you want to be an ambassador aren't really reasons we consider valid when it comes to choosing new personnel, so I'd reword it if you plan to apply again.

We've been keeping an eye on your work as an agent recently and we quite frankly believe you have the potential to eventually become an ambassador, and we'd like to congratulate you because we've certainly seen an improvement when compared to when we say you as other jobs a few weeks ago.

Things we would like to see from you:

- Leadership skills: we believe that even if your work as an Agent has been good, to become an ambassador you need to further develop your leadership skills. Teach new agents how to properly act and follow all proper regulations, try to keep everything in order when there are no ambassadors or directors, etc. We know you've trained agents, but we'd like to see some more.

- Activity: We'd like to see you on-site more often, as we believe you have the potential to eventually become an ambassador, but we cannot fully judge until we get a proper hold of what you're capable of.

Once you feel ready, we kindly invite you to find us IC and talk in our office; we'll try to test to what degree you're capable of performing basic ambassador tasks.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate from asking Director Moat or me. Furthermore, please do not let this dishearten you from re-applying in the future.

Kindest Regards,
Directors Katona & Moat.

Status
Not open for further replies.