Tacca's Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacca

Jan 16, 2022
Norway
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:245853942

Discord name: Herman#4708

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 days and 19 hours it says.

In what country are you located?: Norway.

Time zone: GMT +1.

Character name(s): Tacca (SCP Foundation), Takka (CI)

Civilian name: Herman Mohammed.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

None of the above, I only hold a Riot Control License to my name.

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, 2 warnings. One for NLR, the other for body blocking. Of course, I wouldn't consider any of those legitimate because they're not.

-

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I know I am one of the best candidates to apply for the Overseer Assistant position. Being a creative, knowledgeable, and problem-solving person, I can see why I will be the best assistant an overseer could ever want by their side. Many hours of my life have gone to roleplaying on Garry's mod, and I would say my passion is something truly remarkable. Not only do I call myself an excellent roleplayer, but also an excellent assistant. I am the perfect fit for someone you want by your side, assisting you in any needed task/objective. Previous experience assisting researchers in the facility enchanted my abilities to communicate better, be more precise, and be punctual. With multiple hours of observing and learning from others, I admit I meet all the requirements perfectly for this position. Which, of course, makes me one of the best candidates applying.
-

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

The first impression of a definition I got from an Overseer Assistant was very self explanatory. Assist the Overseers with their work and tasks e.g. managing high ranking foundation personnel, observing operations, research, etc. You need to be helpful, come up with unique ideas and problem solving solutions to improve and assist the Overseers results. Give constructive feedback, and have the Overseers reflect on their work and decisions so they feel confident about their outcome. Help them think outside of the box, making even more creative and realistic roleplay. You need to stay loyal and humble as you are working by their side. By working hard towards my goals, I shall become the most responsible and extraordinary Overseer Assistant you will ever see!

-

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Taccas, preferably known as Tacca, was born deep in the Ural Mountains located in Russia. After his mother died during birth, his father decided to stay and live in the Ural Mountains, considering the harsh conditions they would have to live in. Growing up with only his father, Tacca grew a strong desire to become just like him. Hershav, Taccas's father, was a former Russian military member, ranking as a leading commander for the main Russian army. He was wise and confident, exactly what Taccas was destined to be.

In Taccas's teenage years he was known for his independence and ability to lead. He was a role model. His father was a big supporter and cheered him on his whole life.

As Taccas became 18, he decided to join the Russian military forces. His name was recognized through high rankings of the military due to his father. After completing the general 12-month military service, he was offered to be put on classified cases about so called «anomalies», something Taccas father was specialized in.

Taccas was then later on introduced to the SCP foundation where he found himself severely interested and valuable. After going through several pieces of training, Taccas was finally eligible to be deployed at one of the SCP Foundations sites. Taccas was deployed at site-65 where he started working as an Internal Affairs operative. He, later on, climbed up the ranks, making him qualified for becoming an Overseer assistant. A role that consists of assisting a highly confidential group of individuals not known by the majority of the SCP foundation.

Edits: improper use of verb (withhold) - fixed

Last edited:

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
+/- Neutral
+ A few interactions all being good
- unsure on activity
- unsure on RP
- unsure on rule knowledge

• Love
Reactions: Tacca

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters

Application Denied

Good afternoon, @Tacca - thank you for applying.
However, the Council has concluded that you lack experience with the Council. We suggest you play as Intelligence or even try to get into Alpha-1 to improve your chances.

Good luck, you may re-apply in one week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.