Banned for excessive warnings Mar 9 2022,
FailRP Sep 8 2022,
FearRP
Sep 17 2022,
Illegal FOB placement Sep 25 2022
Giving a total of: 21 warns

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I have alot of experience from Polish MRP/WW2RP servers,
yet this is the first english server that i ever achieved a higher rank.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
Activity
Im on everyday for atleast 2-3 wars, moderatly active in peacetime.

My knowledge.
I have been a 10thSD SLT which gives me an insight of their strategies/tactics, some of them may be old, some may not.
I know how to use the roster properly and even upgrade it!!!

FOB building
I try to encourage people to build FOB's if noone is doing it,
i try to get on the server in the morning to place FOB radios.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

- SHA LCPL
- JAF PSC
- RMP SGM
- SAS SFC
- 17th CSM
- 10thSD SLT
- JAC 1LT

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strenghts:
+ Active
+ Aproachable
+ I can stand my ground in an argument
+ respectfull authority

Weaknesses:
- Swingy mood
- Taking things too seriously.
- Overthinking
- Stubborn (When i really want something, i won't step down)
- Questioning orders (I may not fulfill orders if there's a better option in my eyes)

The list has been filled with opinion of people from my current regiment and old G's (Pawn, Jev etc.)

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (225).png
    Zrzut ekranu (225).png
    99.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Zrzut ekranu (226).png
    Zrzut ekranu (226).png
    102.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Toddy

Mar 31, 2022
Lean
- Maturity [10/10]
- Peacetime Roleplay Contribution [10/10]
- Regiment Atmosphere [10/10]
- Length of Service [10/10]
- Event Participation [10/10]
- Punctuality and organisation [10/10]
- Fairness [10/10]
- Rule Knowledge [10/10]
- Relationship with other Regiments [10/10]

GOOD LUCK MY G

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support

Tadeuz, ever since you joined JAC you have performed amazingly as a CO, and I have nothing against you becoming AC. You're quite mature, a great leader, you take initiative and you are full of great ideas. The only downside I can think of is one that is listed in your application. You have a tendency to disagree with orders if you think a better path is available. Other than that, I don't think there is anything too major that I wish to bring up. In the past you were known for being very strict, but you've eased up lately which I think is a positive change.
Best of luck!

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
-support

-17 warns
-Placed a FOB between 2 enemy points in middle of a war
-Broke fearRP without having a gun out in a 2:1 scenario to place down an enemy tac insert and was surprised when got warned

I dont know how you perform in wars / JAC but someone with this rank should know the rules (or not break them on purpose for the benefit of his team, whatever your case is)

Last edited:

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
-support

Warned Multiple times this week.

Promoted to 1LT yesterday aswell.

Lied about warnings.

Rank skipped from SGT to 2LT recently.

Last edited:

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
+Support
the only thing that is concerning is your warns other than that you're a good fit for AC

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
-support

rank skipped

promoted to 1lt literally just now

not enough experience, i dont think you are capable to help AC run the team

too many recent warnings

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
I didn't get ranskipped to 2LT, I got ranskipped to 1SGT and went thru the ranks to 1LT properly (I just did a rank request from SGT to 2LT cause i forgor ?),

I agree that i have many warnings and i gained some warnings in a very short span of time, some of them repeating to the old ones but im trying my best to stop that from happening, everyone makes mistakes and im one of those who make alot of them but learn something new in the process.

Im trying to apply for AC due to understaff of them, i may not be experienced enough to be a proper AC but i can learn and gain the experience along the way.

If you wanna talk with me about my behaviour please fell free to PM my discord! Tad#3221 or you can try to contact me on TS!

Best regards,
Tadeusz :D
-support

Warned Multiple times this week.

Promoted to 1LT yesterday aswell.

Lied about warnings.

Rank skipped from SGT to 2LT recently.

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
Yeah, i have alot of warnings and im not proud of them, i can send the screenshot of them so you can see that most of them are atleast a month old.

When placing the FOB between shacks and outpost it wasn't touching any enemy territory by which i thought it was legal.
Unfortunately later on i got yelled at by Jimothy stating that "It's an illegal FOB because it's behind enemy territory".
I didn't really get what he meant by that and tried arguing with him but i rechecked the rules after my warn and actually i was in the wrong.
That was my first warn for illegal FOB placement too!
Im very sorry for doing that if it made you (Pls dont ban me) cope but i really thought it was an legal FOB, again i know its my mistake and it really changed the outcome of war.

Yeah, I take all the blame for that TAC situation, i have nothing to defend myself for that and 100% agree that i fucked up.
It won't happen again tho!
Pinky promise :D
Again im terribly sorry for all the rucuss i made in your faction and im gonna try to not do that again!

If you wanna talk with me about my behaviour please fell free to PM my discord! Tad#3221 or you can try to contact me on TS!

Best regards,
Tadeusz :D
-support

-17 warns
-Placed a FOB between 2 enemy points in middle of a war
-Broke fearRP without having a gun out in a 2:1 scenario to place down an enemy tac insert and was surprised when got warned

I dont know how you perform in wars / JAC but someone with this rank should know the rules (or not break them on purpose for the benefit of his team, whatever your case is)

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
As i stated in the other replies, i know what i have done and im not proud of that.
Im trying to not do that shit again.
And i wasn't rankskipped to 1LT/2LT omg!!!!
-support

rank skipped

promoted to 1lt literally just now

not enough experience, i dont think you are capable to help AC run the team

too many recent warnings

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
As i stated in the other replies, i know what i have done and im not proud of that.
Im trying to not do that shit again.
And i wasn't rankskipped to 1LT/2LT omg!!!!
Well unfortunately, rank skipped to CO or not, i think that you are not capable of being a member of AC, as i can clearly see AC is not understaffed. And even is they were, i have seen many people who took opportunity of joining HC while it was in a weak state, most of them were not capable of the position and just made themselves look bad and weakening the whole team. Joining HC requires more than just determination and some people cant meet the requirements no matter how much they try.

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
Well unfortunately, rank skipped to CO or not, i think that you are not capable of being a member of AC, as i can clearly see AC is not understaffed. And even is they were, i have seen many people who took opportunity of joining HC while it was in a weak state, most of them were not capable of the position and just made themselves look bad and weakening the whole team. Joining HC requires more than just determination and some people cant meet the requirements no matter how much they try.
Okay maybe i defined it the wrong way, NHC/AC has a tradition that i ALMOST saw every HC member follow, after you get in it you become less active then before and i am available almost everyday.

Your opinion is welcome here but remember that experience can be gained along the way buddy!

Can you explain why you think im not capable?
You only gave example that you saw people do that, i may be different you know?
Not everybody is the same.

Never said that i wanna join HC just because of determination? I think you read my app in a wrong way man!
I may not lead wars for UAN but i know how its done and almost everywar i look closely how people lead wars to learn.

Again thank you for your opinion Vladislav but unfortunately i will still try to get AC no matter what.
Back in the old day i may have given up on UHC but this time i will not give up cause some ppl actually want me as AC!

Best regards,
Tadeusz.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

+Active
-Extensive punishment history that has only grown
-Immature
-No war leading experience

Hi there Tadeusz, from my interactions with you I have never seen you stepping up to lead which is something massively needed from a BGEN as your main responsibility at that rank is to supervise the regiment you are general of and also lead wars consistently. You should not be attempting to take up this role with no experience. Also referring to experience 1LT to BGEN is a very big jump and I think you should get some SCO experience at a minimum first.

Your maturity is terrible and whilst my bad interactions with you were some time ago I still don't see any changes in that attitude. You talk about regretting placing the illegal FOB despite bragging about the FOB as well as referring to me saying I had to cope on the issue being the reason I warned you, which is untrue on discord. To continue with regards to your attitude, to me it appears you are one of the biggest commenters on issues with both factions as I've seen you reference before 'NWO bias' on certain issues and such which is untrue and also solves zero of the issues just causes even greater amounts of factionalism which I do not think should be promoted in Allied Command as both High Commands do have to cooperate on a great deal of issues due to how important the positions they hold are. I do not trust you will do that respectfully.

For those reasons, I do not think you would be a good fit for high command and I will be leaving you with a
-Support.
Please also remember to try not to respond to verdicts individually as you are doing, and rather wait until there's a large number so you can reply to all of them in one post. Best of luck on your application.

Edit: You have also changed the name of your NWO character to Tadeusz 'the minger' or something along those lines, further proving you are just endorsing your immaturity and are unfit for AC. You also appear to be coming off as a relatively power hungry person, my reasoning behind such a statement is that this is the second time you have reached a minimum rank to apply for High Command as you also were SLT in 10th and immediately went for UHC with no experience. You don't have a loyalty to any faction as I believe you did get 2LT in 17th but were removed from it. You then not too soon after went straight into 10th via the CO applications. As well as this, now it appears your AC application isn't going very well judging by the verdicts you are attempting to leave JAC and take up a CO position in SWB via the applications they have helping to prove all my points.

Last edited:

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
Okay maybe i defined it the wrong way, NHC/AC has a tradition that i ALMOST saw every HC member follow, after you get in it you become less active then before and i am available almost everyday.

Your opinion is welcome here but remember that experience can be gained along the way buddy!

Can you explain why you think im not capable?
You only gave example that you saw people do that, i may be different you know?
Not everybody is the same.

Never said that i wanna join HC just because of determination? I think you read my app in a wrong way man!
I may not lead wars for UAN but i know how its done and almost everywar i look closely how people lead wars to learn.

Again thank you for your opinion Vladislav but unfortunately i will still try to get AC no matter what.
Back in the old day i may have given up on UHC but this time i will not give up cause some ppl actually want me as AC!

Best regards,
Tadeusz.
tad, dont get me wrong. My goal here isnt to be evil im just giving out my opinions and is u pass and u di well i will simply remain satisfied about your achievement.
now back to the point, to join AC you needs skills like being able to lead ( mainly being able to lead people, forget about leading wars cuz even though its kinda important and many people can brag about it, you can learn to lead wars), this skills requires you to have experience of being a high ranked player for a pretty long period of time, which is what u miss. If you cant lead people behind u, you wount be able to establish urself as AC. other than other things such as weaknesses you pointed swingy mood and being too stubborn may get in your way and whats but more important is ur maturity, you cant be model player for the whole team with that. being too mingy, having attitude and looking at others from above will not make you a good AC.

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
-Support leaning to -/+Neutral

+Active in game + TS
+Spent time on the server a lot

-Several warns in the last month
-Troublemaker
-Mingey at times
-Not an experienced leader
-Never seen you lead wars

Good luck!
Kenan

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
Haven't seen much of you in game. Whilst more AC would be nice, it isn't necessarily needed at this point. What we do need is solid, reliable COs, and I'd prefer for you to have the time to develop those skills before you come to High Command.

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
Neutral
Haven't seen much of you in game. Whilst more AC would be nice, it isn't necessarily needed at this point. What we do need is solid, reliable COs, and I'd prefer for you to have the time to develop those skills before you come to High Command.
He's not even a CO anymore...... this was made months ago.......................

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
He's not even a CO anymore...... this was made months ago.......................
Smh I have been tricked and bamboozled (I clearly do not know my own CO team)

Status
Not open for further replies.