SWB PFC Tatiana
Civilian name:
Joseph Kony
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:116937689
Do you have a mic?:
yes i do
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
1.https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ussr-high-command-application.825/
2.https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/moderator-app.546/
3.https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/moderator-applications-for-militaryrp.488/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes. I was involved with another community and achieved admin, senior admin, mod and event planner across their multiple servers over the course of a few years. Admittedly though, the last time I was a member of staff on any server was over two years ago so I am a bit rusty.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
i have experience with serious roleplay with in gmod 7,501.6 hours as playtime on gmod
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I want to apply for moderator so I have a greater ability to help new players on the server. As my main character being in MP, new PVT's constantly come up to me to ask me questions about regiments, roles and other RP non-admin related issues which I am always happy to help with. Furthermore, I want to help enforce the rules on the server where applied and in doing so keep the RP as serious as it possibly can in accordance to the rules. I don't mind prioritizing doing admin sits over my individual RP. I have seen many times where midway through a war there are no admins online, in order to give the CO leading a war something as simple as a voice amp.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would say that I am a very honest person and own up to my mistakes without any of the usual bs you get with some other people. I have over 1,500 hours on gmod of which all 100% of it has been contributed to some form of RP server such as StarWarsRP, MRP etc. I am very active on TeamSpeak and similarly very active on discord too. I believe I am very approachable and friendly with whoever I speak with and will be fair towards newer players on the server who might not know the rules.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would say that I am a very honest person and own up to my mistakes without any of the usual bs you get with some other people. I have over 5,257 hours on gmod of which all 100% of it has been contributed to some form of RP server such as StarWarsRP, MRP etc. I am very active on TeamSpeak and similarly very active on discord too. I believe I am very approachable and friendly with whoever I speak with and will be fair towards newer players on the server who might not know the rules.
In the future, I would perhaps like to help with the development of the server (I know this is quite far off) even if it is something as simple as talking through the pros and cons someone else had suggested.

I appreciate your time and thank you all for reading and I hope you all have a nice day.

Last edited:

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
- Neutral
  • Unsure of rule knowledge
  • Recently Active
  • You just returned to MRP like 2 days ago

There have been quite a few changes to MRP and I do not believe you're ready to become a staff member at the moment.

Good luck,

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
+support

I remember you played a very long time ago and you asked for help because you wanted to apply for staff, glad you still want to join. Can't remember any bad experiences with you and I think you should get a shot at staff.

Best of luck.

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
good player back in the day
was active back then
has only just came back recently so maybe should wait a couple weeks

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Tatiana,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​