Teamspeak Ban Appeal Ethan/Dragan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan | Dragan

Aug 2, 2021
Your teamspeak name: Ethan | Dragan

Date of ban (if known): 10:02 CEST, 12 August 2021

Reason for ban (if known): Grabify link, ip tracker.

Who banned you?: CL4P-TP

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: Never.

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):
Im going to be brutally honest as you should, I was just messing about with the guys in the JAF teamspeak channel. We were just having fun, then someone puts a link and mentions an ip grabber. Me being the dumbass that I am went to grabify got a link and just put it in the channel as a joke. To make this clear I didnt know this wasnt allowed and did it purley for the reason of comedy to get a quick laugh and I did. Of course no one pressed it because I didnt disguise it i just put the link it self which has grabify in the titel. After a few minutes I get banned from teamspeak and I start laughing thinking someone body was joking with me since i just heard "You have been banned from the server" or something along those lines. At that time I was speaking with Duck about getting my Cobra helicopter restocked. After that he tells me to pm Pasi or Cl4p which I did and he said to make an appeal. I hope this appealed since ive had a bunch of fun on the server and this was purley a joke not to mention the fact I didnt even know that it wasnt allowed. But im not gonna use that as an excuse I should have read the rules and I understand why I got banned. But for the person reading this I would like you to know how it was from my perspective, just having fun with some guys innocentlly joking around then getting banned for a reason I only realised after I got banned. I am so incredibly sorry for what I have done and I will not do it again since now I know not to. If confermation is needed simply ask the people present in the channel at the time. Matt, Kamil, Dragan Borak, Tony, Trek there were a few more that I forgot but those are the main ones. Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal!

Attachments

• clap trap telling about ban.png
    clap trap telling about ban.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 17

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Hi ethan

I have spoken too you on TS a little more and do get the feeling you are apologetic and was an honest mistake however these kinds of links are not taken lightly. You may have been having a laugh with friends but It was in a public channel where it could harm other players and was reported too me by a member of staff and after looking over the evidence I deemed it dangerous or harmful and came too the conclusion of a permanent ban from TS.

I do hope at the very least your ban is reduced but sending links that grab peoples IP's its extremely dangerous and foolish

Best of luck with your appeal

Evidence:

Status
Not open for further replies.