Accepted Tear gas/ gas update

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Response here] it will add gas / tear gas as weapon and gameplay loop.
the weapon ( a tear gas launcher) will be able to be used in war and peacetime this would be given to sts/aor (sas/rmp)
gasmask
it will have a x time to use aswell as blocking a big part of your visual becaus you are wearing a gas mask. (this would be perhaps given has a depyable crate like the ceramics?)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[Response here]
i don't think so... perhaps during meetings with aor.
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Response here]
it will give a new game play loop during baseraids aswell as during wars to blockoff/ clearing out rooms/ points. it is also logical that with chemicals added we can add gas to , it will make clearing off points easier becaus it forces people to run out of it. this can be good for both sideds to push into the control point.
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Response here]
perhaps buggy?/ laggy if used to much i can see it being abused but i would say give it the same ammount of ammo and rules as the grenade launcher.
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Response here]
gives aor/rmp something fun they can use during wars aswell and not just shields which is what every reg has or ceramics.

Reactions: Toni
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

This is on the backlog and I personally have been asking Jacub for this since he got dev ?

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
+support
-this would go nice with the new support job if we can give it deployable gas masks make him a better job than only ammo drops

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
+support
This would be cool, but not really for war, I think for AOR/RMP to have and use during peacetime, incase needed or something, and for RP Reasons
aor/rmp kits are mostly peace time only which is sometimes anyoning becaus we feel as if we are basic nwo/nato inf whith this we can actualy see us being diffrent than inf

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @drako dormus ,
Your suggestion has been accepted.
Its already on the backlog.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​