Accepted Temporarily replace NWO's matador with UAN's AT4

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Replaces NWO's matador with UAN's AT4, NWO's matador is bugged and you have to wait about 10 seconds after reloading after firing, this doesn't seem like its getting fixed any time soon so just give us UAN's launcher until it is fixed

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Balance
QoL
NWO players not getting disappointed once they reach the rank of MSGT (excluding AOR and SWB since they dont have AT jobs)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Balance, QoL

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

ShipMasterCaine

Jan 22, 2022
I think there's a similar thing with our AT-4, it has an arming animation which takes a bit before you can ADS and fire it so that delay on the matador might be to have them function the same, one of the devs will have to confirm but I'm fairly sure that's the case

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
I think there's a similar thing with our AT-4, it has an arming animation which takes a bit before you can ADS and fire it so that delay on the matador might be to have them function the same, one of the devs will have to confirm but I'm fairly sure that's the case
I was testing them both earlier, Im pretty sure the at4 fires a lot faster, but if thats the case its not really a good solution since the matador has no visual indicator when its ready to be fired like the at4 and you end up peeking and spamming left click trying to shoot your rocket and dying, with the AT4 you know exactly when to peek and you can get back in cover easily before dying

Last edited:

ShipMasterCaine

Jan 22, 2022
I was testing them both earlier, Im pretty sure the at4 fires a lot faster
Again you'll have to get a dev to look at it, I'm not sure myself but I'm fairly sure that there is a delay so it fires as quick as the AT-4 instead of how it was back on afghan where it could get 4 rockets off in like 30 odd seconds

Xavier Jakov

May 23, 2022
This will probably be fixed quite soon so it would most likely be more effort to switch the weapons than it would be to wait for a fix, neither of the launchers are that great anyway.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Hoxton , Your suggestion has been accepted.

We will look into either modifying the matador reload animation or changing the weapon.​

Status
Not open for further replies.