Thandois's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443241519

Discord name: Dagamer2112#8472

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 518, 4-12 hours daily.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Thandois(Foundation), “Thandoi”(GOC), "Cronos"(Alternate Foundation Name)

Civilian name: Thandoim

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF E11 SGT Thandois-Former

CI Alpha Thandois-Former

GENSEC Captain Thandois-Former

MTF Beta-1 COM Thandois-Former

Ethics Committee Assistant Thandois-Current

UNGOC SGT Thandois-Current

MTF Alpha-1 LCPL-Current

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor? I have quite a few reasons I want to apply. First of all I would like some more responsibilities on the server to further advance my experience. Secondly I have been having alot of fun and good interactions as ECA and would love to push more into the non combative roles on the server as I feel like those are more roleplay heavy. Lastly I would like to have the chance to help other regiments grow into a improved state in order to fully enhance the experience I and many others have on the server.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

Leadership skills: From my work as a GENSEC Captain I have learned to work with others to overall improve the experience people have. Examples of this are with GENSEC to run sweeps and run D-Block in a orderly fashion and with MTFs during SCP breaches etc. But more importantly then that as LTCOM of Beta-1 I have been putting in work to ensure everyone in my regiment has the best experience while also making sure they make a good impact on the server.

Communication skills: From my experience as a ECA I tend to communicate with a lot of personnel whether that be interviews, checkups or ethics concerns. Through this ive learned skills that I believe are very important when it comes to being a Site Admin and communicating with regiments to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Teamwork skills: From my time in E11 I've learned how to work together as a regiment/team in order to do things efficiently such as contain breaches. Alongside that, my time in Beta-1 has also helped me improve on Teamwork through raids, sweeps around the facility and dealing with GOIs such as GOC and CI. These former/current jobs ive been help my Teamwork which is important as a Site Admin because I would need to be able to work well with other regiments/SI.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: Site Administration assists site directors in assuring the Facility runs smoothly. They do different tasks such as dealing with GOIs interested in entering the foundation for various reasons. They also oversee different departments ensuring they gather reports, listen to changes and communicate with department higher ups. Site admins also watch other regiments and do interviews in order to give Site Command a better explanation of how they are doing and running.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Andrew Perez

Codename: “Thandois”

Date Of Birth: 07/08/1989

This story begins in Mexico City, Mexico. Andrew had a normal childhood nothing special. He has parents that worked normal jobs with his mother working in healthcare as a nurse and his father working as a assistant secretary across the border for the Texas Governer office. He rarely got to see his father however that didn't stop him from sending notes almost daily to him. His father would come visit them every few months but besides that he had a loving mother and a grandma who took care of him daily. Fast forward a few years Andrew had just turned 4 during the summer and is exited to enter kindergarten with some of his childhood friends. As there cutting they hear a knock on the door, its andrews father surprising him. They didnt expect for him to be back for another month but he said “His job gave him a excused absence for this”. They celebrate his birthday and everyone goes home, later that night Andrew walks up to his parents bedroom and hears his father explaining to Andrews mother about his new job opportunity. “Honey ive been offered a new job ill be relocated to Phoenix Arizona, I wasent told much about this new offer but my pay is going to almost double once I take this.” he said “I want you and Andrew to come with me, we can live a happy life like a normal family not always spread apart.” After agreeing with not much of a choice they exited there room to find Andrew with his ear up to the door. “Well buddy looks like you have already heard the news were moving to America, however this time were all going together that means no long months without me.” His father said.” Andrew jumps up with excitement which made his parent really confused. “Well you seem exited once you miss your friends and family here in Mexico?” His mother says. “Nope! Ive always wanted to see what the Americas were like I cant wait!”

Fast forward 5 months in early February. They have recently arrived in Arizona and have found a small apartment to live in while his father gets settled at his new job. “This is a big opportunity for me I start in a few days they have been sending me letter, for some reason alot of the text seems to be blacked out and they have told me not to spread too much info about this organization” Andrews father says to his mother. “Im happy for you honey im sure you will enjoy working there greatly make sure to not stay out for too long we!”. This is also around the same time Andrew started to attend American school, it was alot different then what he expected all the students were nice to him and the teachers were very thoughtful when it comes to questions and work.

The date is January 12th 2002, Andrews dad has been at his new occupation for 12 years now however he has not told his wife or Andrew what this new company is all about. Along with that he has been taking long periods without showing up home they have been worried sick. Around this time while his mom and dad were having a serious talk Andrew barged in and asked his father a simple question “Will you take me to work for take your child to work day!”. His father seemed shocked at the question and struggled to find a response “uhh—-- I would love to but you see um, in my field of work we aren't allowed to bring people into the faci- workstation i'm sorry son maybe another day.” Andrew seemed confused “What do you mean? Do you work as a secret spy im 16 now I think I deserve to know what you do for work I demand you tell me.” He says. “Dont speak to me like that im your father, and when I said no I cant take you I meant it now stop asking.” However not knowing Andrews father was just ensuring Andrew stays safe as he has been working in Site-43 part of the SCP Foundation and through his 12 years has worked his way up to Site Director, he was given specific orders from the 05 Council not to let anyone outside the facility know about it or enter it. And if someone were to find out about the foundation through him they will find out and he will be punished.

The date is March 1st, 2016. Andrew has graduated as a Senior and has decided to go to Law School and become a Attorny. However little to his knowledge that was not how his story was going to play out. Around this time Andrew’s Father enters his room “Hey buddy remember how you said you would like to learn more about my occupation? I think ive figured out a way to make that happen, follow me to the car.” He said. Andrew jumped off his bed “Whats with the sudden change in attitude? Anyways ive been waiting years for this day to come” Andrew says as they head to the car. After a long drive they pull up to what seems like a military base they enter through the gates and Andrews father gets his ID checked. “Hmm new subject I see you have with you?” The guard says “Something like that” Andrews father replies. Andrew is confused and starts asking questions “Is this Area 51? Is this a top secret FBI base? Where am I?” He starts saying. “All your questions will be answered once we arrive” his father replies. Once they enter the foundation his father starts explaining some basic information about the SCP foundation that is until they reach the end of a hallway. “Alright son I wont be able to go in there with you however I wish you luck” His father says. Andrew gulps and opens the door. “Please take a seat a shadowy figure says, id like to have a word with you” Andrew takes a seat and the following conversation happens.

██-4 - Hello Andrew its nice to meet you in person after all this time.

Andrew - Hello sir? Do you have a name I could call you?

██-4 - Sir is just fine. Now to begin the interview process, hopefully your father has filled you in on some basic info he is a good man I have no doubt he did.

Andrew - Yes sir I believe I am prepared.

██-4 - Excellent then let's begin, just to be clear any kind of leaking, sharing or referring to this conversation will not be taken lightly, trust me you don't want to find out what happens after we find out…

Andrew - *Gulps* I understand sir...

After that day Andrew formally went by Site Administrator "Thandois". He believed this change of careers was for the best and was prepared to put in the work for the Foundation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moop and Blu

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
+support

Thandois has been a god sent for B-1, he has done nothing but help B-1 and be an active anchor for our regiment

Slater

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
Thandois has been a great LTCOM and possesses tons of good experience. I believe he finally needs his chance.

ants

Jan 22, 2023
+support i guess 4th times the charm but really you're the best pick for SA because you're a great leader and shit

Mike7

Feb 3, 2023
+Support
Has the support from the people he works with because he is such an effective leader. Easily deserves this position the most.

OceanMan

Feb 7, 2023
+Support
Holy moly I love Thandois so much! He is an amazing LTCOM and saved B1 from the depths. There are some worries about what would happen to B1 if he gets accepted.... we are getting removed anyways so it doesn't matter.

Ava Cabrone

Feb 6, 2023
+Support
Thandois has been amazing overall in helping B-1 still flourish while it still can and is just an amazing individual overall.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - [ "Thandois" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Your application has been accepted.

Please contact your Site Director for your whitelist.

Talk soon!​

Status
Not open for further replies.