Denied Thaumatologist Ability Rework

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Jan 28, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
GIve Thaumatologist Less deadly abilities and more Utility Abilities
-
Speed up
Ability that acts like Potent Dulexetine,
[Energy Drain - per second]

-
Invisibility
Ability that hides your body and name, but makes you unable to move, to hide from Potential hostiles (Like 966, just Standing still)
[Energy Drain - Per 5 seconds]
-
Fire Immunity
Causes your body exterior to become inflammable through a small coating of water
[Energy Drain - Per Second]

-
Infection Immunity,
Ability that increases the capability of your antibodies quickly dispatching any infection that enters it.
[Energy Drain - Per Seconds, strong drain]

-
Pass-through
A 106 Style Ability allowing the passing through of doors, for a fast escape.
[Energy Drain - Per Second/If possible, drain Per door passed through]
-
All while keeping at least one Ability like Dissolve or Head Explode, for emergencies, Heck even Materialize could be replaced as
researchers shouldn't carry guns.
There could be more abilities, but these are all i can think of that are useful.
Edit: Will be adding more ideas when i think of them

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Thaumatologists stop going into battle and getting reprimanded for unethical ability use and have more things to save themselves in a combative situation to Get away from said combat.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None that i can think of.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It makes Thaumatologist Less Type Blues and More Researchers with occult abilities, and allows them to live on to research another day.

Last edited:

Prdone

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
Only thing is that there can be to many abilities for the wheel.

Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Jan 28, 2022
+Support
Only thing is that there can be to many abilities for the wheel.
I want these to replace some of the hostile ones like Ignite and materialize, similar to how type green a and b are supposed to have different powers, Thaums should have things that keep them safe, and Maybeone ability to use for experimentation like head explosion, last resort type.

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
I want these to replace some of the hostile ones like Ignite and materialize, similar to how type green a and b are supposed to have different powers, Thaums should have things that keep them safe, and Maybeone ability to use for experimentation like head explosion, last resort type.
Yeah + Thaumatologists would be trained for more research type abilites rather than combat abilities.

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
GIve Thaumatologist Less deadly abilities and more Utility Abilities
-
Speed up
Ability that acts like Potent Dulexetine,
[Energy Drain - per second]

-
Invisibility
Ability that hides the name, but makes you unable to move, to hide from Potential hostiles (Like 966, just Standing still)
[Energy Drain - Per 5 seconds]
-
Fire Immunity
Causes your body exterior to become inflammable through a small coating of water
[Energy Drain - Per Second]

-
Infection Immunity,
Ability that increases the capability of your antibodies quickly dispatching any infection that enters it.
[Energy Drain - Per Seconds, strong drain]

-
All while keeping at least one Ability like Dissolve or Head Explode, for emergencies, Heck even Materialize could be replaced as
researchers shouldn't carry guns.
There could be more abilities, but these are all i can think of that are useful.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Thaumatologists stop going into battle and getting reprimanded for unethical ability use and have more things to save themselves in a combative situation to Get away from said combat.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None that i can think of.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It makes Thaumatologist Less Type Blues and More Researchers with occult abilities, and allows them to live on to research another day.
+ support
Makes sense since Thauma is noncombatantive

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Richard "Pacman" Steiner,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because we already have a few plans in regards to new abilities that could be possibly added.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.