The application to become a moderator hopfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicMan

May 10, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): noobishman

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 600+ hours of playtime

Age: Id rather not say this as I don't feel very comfortable giving out my age. I will tell you I am above the age of 15 though.

In what country are you located?: The United States Of America

Time zone: Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): I am an Officer of security. My name is "Mr. Gentleman". Regiments are not loading currently for me.

Chaos name (include your rank): My chaos name is "Japet" Rank is CI-A

Civilian name: "Mr. Italian"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634825675

Do you have a mic?: I do have an mic, I use it often.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It is the first application I have made so far.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Iv had no bans but I have had warns because of RDM but I was still pretty new to the server at the time. I will be honest, I RDM Some more because I didn't really understand how the teams worked so I just changed my name to "Under cover CI" and I was told I cannot do that and just kill people then. Since then I reviewed the ruled and stopped doing the things I was doing. Feel free to ask any questions about this!
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do not but I do understand the importance of being a moderator and how to be responsible with such "power".
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played Military Rp (gmod) And in Roblox iv played multiple scp games with strict heavy serious rp. The scp game I love the most in Roblox would be SCP-RP. another game i have played was City Rp (Gmod) Serious rp.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: On the weekdays I can play 7-8 hours (Depending on school and work). On the weekend I am free for about 11-12 hours each day, again depending on work.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I feel that I should be picked to join the staff team as I have many skills I can bring to help improve the server. Iv learned how to communicate with other staff members as well as communicating with players throughout my time in the SCP-RP server. I feel that I am well equipped to deal with all types of players and help them through whatever issue they would be reporting. To further this, as some people may see in my role play, I like to hear both sides of a story before making any decision, this helps me to make an accurate decision when it comes time to deal with the situation. For example, When there's an RDM kill I would bring the people involved in it to me and hear both sides of the the persons story instead of just instantly warning such people and doing nothing else. My last reason I feel I should be picked is my excellent teamwork skills. For example, I am very good at maintain eye contact with people and listening to what they have to say and letting someone go first before me. My last reason that I feel you should pick me is that I am always willing to learn more and take suggestions from others. If I were to be recruited onto the staff team I would hope that more senior admins will point me in the right direction when I am struggling, in return if someone more senior wanted some help or was offering me some suggestions I would listen to them as they know more than me and are only going to try and help me progress and improve as a staff member.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be able to watch over all of the player in and out of character and I will be able to take admin sits when no one is able to take them the reason I take this applicants more specialized then another because I want to experience the server from a different stand point then a normal player. I would also love to help out the community!

Last edited:

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Mr.Noobish; Today I will be giving a -SUPPORT

+Has good answers for some questions.
-/+ Unsure of Activity
-/+ Unsure of rule Knowledge

-Refused outright to answer questions.
-Bumped Application; Breaking rules
-Lack of Staff/Serious-RP Experience.

Good Luck.

MicMan

May 10, 2022

-/+ Unsure of Activity

Good Luck.
what do you mean of support and where would I get it?

MicMan

May 10, 2022

-/+ Unsure of Activity

Good Luck.
and what questions have I failed to answer?

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
and what questions have I failed to answer?
When I posted; The question about V-Time wasn't answered. And I doubt you have 600+ Hours on the server.

+ Your age. When I posted you had refused to tell it; and after I posted my support you edited it to in parameters. But I will keep my verdict on that portion.
And Support is what I think of your application. You don't seem to know a whole lot of our process and I recommend you spend some more time watching and learning before you apply again.

This will be my last post on this application; further discussion can go to Starling The Enscribed Doge#1859 on discord.

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022

-/+ Unsure of Activity

Good Luck.
Huge -Support from me
+ Has good answers for some questions
- From a player report : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kyepWr-cjT5TG/d13376xDlgr5?invite=cr-MSxIdmMsMjA5MTcwNTUs

-

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
-- SUPPORT
You are definitely not getting mod

You are definitely not going to get mod for the time being. After reviewing a few clips and reports of you I can safely say that you are most likely not getting mod. This is because you have refused to answer some questions/answered them wrong, as well as being way too new to the server.
You have decided to not include a variety of warns and kicks, including LTARP, LTAP, FearRP, and MRDM. You even replied to your own application to bump it to the top, which is against the rules. Here is also a clip of you doing some of the things listed above:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kyepWr-cjT5TG/d13376xDlgr5?invite=cr-MSxIdmMsMjA5MTcwNTUs

I hope you can improve your RP and do better in the server before re-applying. To clarify this is not a denial, as I am in no position to do that, this is just my opinion using the evidence presented to me by others.

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
-Support
Alright lets see, you have;
2 counts of insubordination
1 count of misuse of a SCP
3 counts of CoE
2 Counts of attempted murder...

And like you are very immature and just not ready for moderator, every time i see you in game you are always minging or just ruining the game for everyone.

GEN2

Apr 26, 2022
Scotland
-Support
Alright lets see, you have;
2 counts of insubordination
1 count of misuse of a SCP
3 counts of CoE
2 Counts of attempted murder...

And like you are very immature and just not ready for moderator, every time i see you in game you are always minging or just ruining the game for everyone.
To add on to this. several more insubordination, misuse of scps and murders that hes not been jailed for.
(The LTARP report i made)

-Support

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
-Support
-Staff disrespect
-Bumping application
-Won’t answer question

and in all honesty I doubt you have 600+ hours and are only an officer in gensec

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Gentlemen,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.
I would recommend trying to stay clean from now on and reading the rules as it may help your future outcome when applying again.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.