Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bread Salesman

Sep 10, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): SkinkyDink
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 473
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Quentin L. "Mud" Mtf PVT
Chaos name (include your rank): Hugo Brown rc
Civilian name: Randy L.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:164801729
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Scp-USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: none
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: none
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I play D&D, and am in a Vrchat based Imperial RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I have school, so at least 1 to 3+ hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want something to do when I'm bored of other roles in the server but still remain helpful and contribute to the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am very unbiased and am able to see both sides and make a fair decision, I enjoy helping people and I pretty much Exclusively play on this server.

Last edited:

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
+/- neutral
I don't see you much
- cant say what kind of character you're (sorry) we are prob just on at different times be honestapp needs work - try put your personality / what you bring to the table, just so everyone can get a bigger picture who you're without see you in game. i feel app was rushed and not much thought was put into it (this also just me other staff prob dont mind a straight to the point but due me not knowing you well. I want little longer in at least the why are you special then other applicants)
Great play time - shows loves this server
No Warnings - Shows maturity this many hours without any warning

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
Negative
Poorly made application
No previous staff experience
I have never seen you in-game

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @The Bread Salesman

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would recommend getting a little more activity on the server before reapplying & maybe putting more detail into application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.