The Jester, SCP-096 Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107325908

Discord name: AKIRA#9792

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 days and 15 hours on time (been playing CG for at least 1 month now.)

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): The Jester (Or just Jester)

Civilian name: Joseph Black

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 for minor glitching when I first started like 2/3 weeks ago, I got told to use the table to get on the catwalk by some other class-d without knowing it would instead get me in trouble since they mentioned that it was "allowed" shortly after they got banned and I got off with a warning. I have learned my lesson since.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I believe that I am ideal for SCP-096 because I always stay in character no matter what role I might be playing. I take RP seriously and devote myself to it whenever I am in character. I also possess a really in-depth knowledge of the rules of the server, because of this I know what is and isn't allowed on the server.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- From my experience with 096, I know that 096 is to be crouched and preferably hugging a wall whilst covering his face. 096 also seems to be crying non-stop whenever he is pacified.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When breached SCP-096 should only be heading towards his target classified as SCP-096-2 with the intention to kill them. Of course, if multiple people see 096's face/picture they are also to be classified further as SCP-096-2/3/4 and so on. SCP-096 may only head to D-block if a D-class looks at its face or a picture of him. Otherwise, SCP-096 should not be heading towards the D-Block.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- Before even starting the re-containment of SCP-096 all personnel that will be included in the procedure are required to be wearing SCRAMBLE goggles in order to keep SCP-096 pacified and to ensure safety of the combative personnel. The first step would be to either terminate anyone that has seen SCP-096's face in order to put him back into his calm state. However, even without terminating SCP-096-2; 096 will kill them regardless no matter what's in his way. Once pacified, MTF personnel are to secure the perimeter, keeping vulnerable personnel away from SCP-096; While this is happening the other squad is to carefully approach SCP-096 and cover his face with a bucket. SCP-096 is then to be beamed and cuffed, only then SCP-096 should be carefully returned to his containment chamber.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Jester ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.