Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTyrantKaiser

Jan 5, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): The8bitkingdom
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 2 Months
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
In-game name and Previous Names: (Nato) Hunter Pliskin, John Pliskin (USSR) Alexi Rasputin, Dimitri Burkan (Civilian) Hunter Punter (cutting it off here as it's too much)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:461143870
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is my first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 2 warnings (3 total) they were combat tasing, ardm and attempting to escape a sit (I was new to GMOD and didn't know what a sit was now I do) 1 ban (but it ended in 1 day) for NLR MassRdm this happened during the Lisa Guerrero situation where Inside Edition got banned for 2-4 weeks and I got banned for 2 weeks as I was shot first and I shot back but took it a bit too far and killed 4 Nato.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I wouldn't say community but the only somewhat staff experience was as a Admin in Arma 3
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes but they are Rival servers and I wish to not name them.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5- 10 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become moderator as I've been learning the rules and start to know them very well and wish to help in preventing people from breaking rules frequently or at all.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I would be able to help with keeping the server in order even when there aren't many staff on as I stay on very long (until server restart) and I could provide the right and or correct amount of punishment for those who break the basic rules and Role Play Rules. I wouldn't consider my self more special than other applicants but I am able to get a hold of and learn very quickly on anything that is taught to me or on what's going on around me.

Reactions: Dragos587

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

You're very active but I've barely had any interaction with you, poke me in TS so we could have friendly chat

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support
-Active In-game
-Active In TS3
-Friendly
-Good experience's with him

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support
- Active In-game
- Active in TS
- friendly
- No bad interactions with you
- Good luck!

xDraken

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+Support
+Active
+Mature and friendly
+Never had any problems with you

Good luck

Flextern

Dec 24, 2020
+ Support
+ Active in game and TS
+ Mature and friendly
+Have had interactions with you quite a few times and you seem mature

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello The8bitkingdom.

Today I will be going with a Neutral since I haven't really interaction with you nor had any rp wise with you so I am not really sure. I wish you luck on your application!

Good Luck!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+ Active IG
+ Active TS3
+ Mature and Trusted
+ Nice guy
+ Good rule of knowledge

Good Luck. :)

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support
Active in-game
(primarily NATO I reckon?)
Friendly and cooperative
I do believe your app could use a BIT more detail but it's expressive about your aim to be staff;
I don't have complaints about you at all so it's alright with me :)

Good luck!

TheTyrantKaiser

Jan 5, 2021
@TheTyrantKaiser Hello could you just clarify what your profile picture Is?

Because If it's what I think it is I'm going to deny you're app.
I changed it as a backup just in case if it was a problem but to clarify it is a Ding Ding which is a squishy toy that was put on Youtuber named Michael Reeves's videos the company that made them (who is now out of business I believe) constantly sponsored the youtuber since he has showed them a lot on his older videos. These toys are pretty much a staple or what pretty much made Michael Reeves's channel as it was comedic to his fans and overall just a dumb thing that exists or that they have (which I believe he said once in a video) as it was pretty much a running joke in his channel on the overall existence of the product. and just to clarify it is not in any way shape or form an actual object used for inappropriate things it's simple more of a decoration not meant for inappropriate purposes (also I took that from a meme I found on a subreddit which was Michael Reeves subreddit I changed it now as I see it may interfere and or interrupt something I working towards).

CommanderSmith

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Oh right ok that's POG anyway now that is over I've decided to accept your app!
Go to teamspeak and put <Waiting For Interview> In your name and a senior staff will be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.