Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◙
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Ambassador of Internal Affairs
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
(1) Combat Cuffing: I was warned for Combat Cuffing as I cuffed a Cadet who was holding a gun up, this happened right when I became an Internal Affairs Agent.
(2) Kick: I was kicked due to an accident in name, as it was not me that was meant to be kicked.

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
After having tried out myself in the server with multiple roles, such as Security Officer and Researcher, in the end, I found the most enjoyment within the Department of Internal Affairs, slowly making it my "main" position to be.
I find that supporting the newly appointed Director of Internal Affairs is extremely important, I have done so as Ambassador and kept in close contact with the Director, and we both came to the conclusion that me becoming 2nd Director, in order to fill that position on hours that he can not be on-site is beneficial to the Department and its integrity.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
(1) Professionalism:
Ever since I became Ambassador, I have always kept myself to a high standard, both in RP and the way I interact with the rest of the Foundation, I know full-well how to handle hectic and stressful situations as I have had my fair share of them in the past.

(2) Activity:
As of lately, the best way to describe my activity is to say that I dedicate a major part of my free time to this server and the department of Internal Affairs, mostly spending 4-8 Hours daily as Ambassador of Internal Affairs, this enables me to always represent IA Leadership within the site, aside of that I am almost always available should any issues arise.

(3) Organisational Work:
As Ambassador, I have consistently enforced that Agents are properly assigned and perform their duties well, in order to do that, I regularly call meetings with all Agents where we hand out positions, keep each other up to date and discuss any questions that our Agents might have towards me or the current Director. Apart from that, I have also updated or in some cases, completely rewritten all of our guidelines, resulting in a more efficient and clean work environment.

(4) Adaptability/Flexibility:
I can quickly adapt to all sorts of situations, environments, tasks and jobs I'm required to do, this is an essential skill for the Department Director of Internal Affairs, due to the fact that our Department operates Site-Wide and in all sorts of situations, be it a Code-5, an apprehension of a suspect, the clearing of an area or even assisting Ethics in special cases.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The Director of Internal Affairs handles numerous tasks around the facility and within his respective department, he ensures that his department is in alignment with current Ethical Standards, that operations can run smoothly within the Facility and that all personnel are safe and sound from inner threats.
Aside from that, he overlooks all operations and investigations conducted by Internal Affairs Agents, also making sure that all guidelines/documents of his department are easy to understand and follow.
He is also the representing body of Internal Affairs on-site and the go-to person for all personnel should they have concerns or complaints about IA.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Thorgrim von Baeyer was originally stationed on Site-███, which at that point housed SCP-1162, Thorgrim, who was at that point the assigned Researcher for the SCP, handled it for several months, conducting numerous tests to find out its potential, its security risks and ways to effectively determine the outcome, or should it be required, it's termination.

As his work regularly required Agents of Internal Affairs to oversee or even interact with said experiments, the Department became quite familiar with Researcher Thorgrim.
With a year going by, it was said that SCP-1162 will be relocated to Site-██, Thorgrim however, instead of being relocated there as a Researcher, was asked to locate there as an Agent of Internal Affairs, due to his history of dealing with SCP-1162 and it's instances.
Arriving on-site, he quickly adapted to his new circumstances, obtaining an established position within IA, with the departure of the past Director, he was made Ambassador and worked closely with Ambassador ██████, keeping the currently running operations on-site secure.
After having managed to greatly expand upon the quality of Internal Affairs within Site-██, he was requested for an interview upon demand by the currently residing Director.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
+ Support
Thorgrim is a natural choice for the position of Director. He has a great understanding of ethics and the conduct basis.
The only thing I dislike is that Thorgrim often acts before having full knowledge of a situation, this could have been an issue today when I was asked to stop. (Context; I was moving to assist an Ethics Member). As an improvement I would have rather he noted down the codename and asked in comms instead of attempting to order an O-1.

During my stay in IA Thorgrim was a great mentor and inspired me heavily, and taught me much about how Internal Affairs operated around different situations.

Reactions: Thorgrim

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
+support
Great rp
Very good at command
Something uniquely characteristic!
Good rule knowledge

Good luck bud!

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ SUPPORT

Positives

• Active IG.
  • Have had good interactions with.
  • Mature person.

Neutral

• Unsure on TS activity.
  • Unsure on rule knowledge.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
+Support

- Great at RP
- Mature
- Good guy to talk to and friendly
- Loads of experience with IA
- Extremely reliable

Love from Big Dave

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
Application Accepted

After a discussion with the Overseer Council and the Ethics Committee, you have gained a majority in favour of your new position as the Director of Internal Affairs.

Congratulations.
Please speak to an Ethics Committee member or Overseer Council member to finalise your position.

Thank you for applying - and good luck with your new, outstanding, assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.