Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
Name: Thorn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:548298653
Previous Rank (convert if required): Game Master
Who demoted you?: Stee Ven
Date of demotion?: 10/6/23
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
What is the case against you?: I had blown up 8854 with a super shotgun i forgot was in my inventory
Is this true?: it is i should have reset my self before coming down from GM plane and i shouldnt have been fucking around in the first place
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: yes but it was appealed due to what happened in the situation
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: i have 3 warnings total that are expired and 2 strikes prior 2 the demotion
What is your side of the story?:
So, I had been building on the GM plane, and another staff member, whose name I don't remember, came up there and was messing with me. I killed him, and that started a fight up there. When it ended, I still had the super shotgun. When I went back down to the GOC base, user 8854 had come up to the base gate. I went to pull out my ARX, but I had forgotten the super shotgun was directly under my ARX. By the time I realized it was not my ARX, I had already clicked, and he... evaporated. I immediately tried to get him a refund, but it was a surface SCP, so it couldn't be refunded. After that, I was removed.

Why should you return / what will you change?:

I admit that I messed up back in the day. I messed around on the server way more than I should have. Since then, I have started taking the server a lot more seriously because I see myself being here for a long time. I feel it is time to come back to the team since it's been so long. I understand I shouldn't have been abusing my powers to play around, even if it was on the GM plane. GM plane should only be used for events and building. As an RP lead and past GM, I believe I have plenty of experience to create good events and set up new builds using the new TP tool that will be added.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Sounds like a genuine mistake, shouldn't have resulted in a demotion tbh

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Quite the over the top reaction to remove due to that. Composer is a good lad, hope you get back onto your GM team

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a staff demotion appeal.

After speaking with Mercer and the Event team, they have agreed to bring you back as a Gamemaster. Please get in contact with Transient or Ryota to sort out the details.

Thanks!

Canoon
On Behalf of Mercer.

Status
Not open for further replies.