For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1487 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Thorn

Civilian name: Not Thorn

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:

ya

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1699565358072.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

• Exec Researcher (holding)
  • Overseer Assistant (holding)
  • Consultant (held)
  • Site Advisor (held)
  • CI-G (held)
  • GOC CPL (held)
  • Site Manager (held)
  • O5-4 (held)
  • O5-2 (holding)
  • E-11 (held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Warns a long time ago cant remember

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I enjoy RP one thing I enjoy is Passive breaching as SCP`s to RP or allowing passive breaches, especially with 049 I think it promotes RP a lot more since it is a SCP RP server not a MTF RP server and I also have A LOT of experience RP`ing on the server so I know how to follow a role properly depending on the character or job

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:

Friendly more supportive toward non-combatives during tough situations like breaches and such healing people keeping them in the helpers dimension things like that or just over all being a “Helping Hand” :)

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

Once the researchers are away from the danger attempt to heal the MTF because CI are ruthlessly attacking the MTF so its morally correct to heal the MTF or help him escape

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

You don’t repel him towards the researcher to save your own life because its not morally correct to sacrifice someone else to save your self

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

You cannot assist d-class so you wouldn’t do anything since it’s a SL rule even if its morally correct

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @"The Truth"
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.