Jun 5, 2022
[REDACTED] USA
Your Discord name & tag: nathantiger

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP RP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 715251724557746278

Date of ban (if known): Dont remember

Reason for ban (if known): Leaking executive team info

Who banned you?: NL

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: yes.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): I am very sorry for geting involved in the drama that lead to this ban, I would like to extend an apology to anyone who was negatively effected by my behavior. I made the post while i was very tired and was not thinking clearly. In the future I promise to never involve myself in this type of behavior again. I understand what I did was wrong and I will not do it again. I want to join a mtf some day and this would be a big help.

To add, yes I understand that my record is against me but I would like a chance to become a positive member of the community. Rejoining the discord would allow me to do things such as join MTFs.

If NL need more info about why/what I did please DM me, I understand the situation I posted about leading to my ban was private/sensitive and untrue I don’t want to start an more public drama or violate people’s privacy anymore than I did. So I’ve kept the details in the appeal vauge.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Nathan Smith

I would like to speak further with you in relation to this appeal, Please contact me on Teamspeak.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The Network Leadership team has reviewed your ban, and at this stage, we do not believe that your presence on the discord at this time would benefit the community.​

Status
Not open for further replies.