Tim ‘kraken’ Gong’s GENSEC captain application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0628383349
Discord name: D1#3218
For how long have you played on CG SCP: couple months by now vtime is stuck at 1 week total
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Tim kraken gong both foundation and ci
Civilian name: Tim gong
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
-
yes I do and one spare
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
ci-D Mtf nu7 spc ex Mtf A1 cpl ex e11 LCPL or cpl
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
yes but I do not know the amount or reasons and I have become moderater so that shows more that I have turned a new leaf
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-
because I feel like whenever there isn’t a captain or chief on, gensec perform pretty bad when it come to breaches and the in general dealings of their job. This makes the d class miserable and nearly all other parties unsatisfied by their experience with them.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-
because I am able to give diligent orders and keep not only the d class in check but also the gensec that want to act like buffoons. I guarantee that gensec and d class will behave much better under my supervision along with the chief of security. I will give swift punishments to those that Refuse to follow rules and I know that d block will be a much happier place for not only staff but for the d class as well
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-
to give orders and run d block if the chief of security is not available as well as working with him and other members of gensec to ensure testing goes well and d class do riot and try to escape. I would also do daily riot training and heavy weapon training so more people get opportunities to help and contain d class more
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Tim gong started of as a mere training recruit for some private military. He stared to show a lot of loyalty to the orders and amazing physical prowess. This then lead to him gaining the rank of cadet and placed in a prison area, in which they kept death row inmates for the test that would happens daily. He accompanied them any chance he got, kept d class in check during times of riots as well as giving great orders to his fellow cadets. All he wanted was to become an officer. He would have his wish. After they promoted him to officer his duties came like a storm but they were nothing they couldn’t handle. One day the opportunity to become a riot officer came up and he was eager to tryout. Around 2 days later they notified him that his performance was excellent and was exactly what they needed to control the d class. Again he impressed them with keen decisions that saved many d class and gensec by dissolving large amounts of issues. They contacted him and told him he was being made a sergeant due to his incredible and amazing leadership and control over d block. He was a sergeant for nearly 5 years in which he worked closely with the captain at the time, who was very impressed with his skills.he was recommended to be captain and was put under inspection to monitor his progress. Again he impressed so he was then made a captain

I realise I do t really play gensec as much but nevertheless I still know how to operate it

Status
Not open for further replies.