Tim ‘kraken’ Gongs site advisor application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0628383349
Discord name: D1#3218
For how long have you played on CG SCP: vtime is 1w 6h 13m with 1,367,220 seconds
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Tim kraken Gong
Civilian name: Tim gong
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Do you have a mic?:
- yes I do and have a spare just in case
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ci-G Mtf A-1 CPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- yes but I have turned a new leaf and I am very mature in serious rp situations like the ones a site advisor would have to take part in as well as being seen fit to be a moderater.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- because I know I can lead well and that my contributions can be seen as beneficial for the efficient running of the site and my decisions will be seen as needed in tough rp situations. I know people will come to rely on my decisions during raids and scp breaches. If there is ever an issue people have with certain situations I will be able to help both sides of the party and I will take the views of both participants. I will be seen as a model person within the foundation and I know people will look up to me and can freely say that I am a great leader.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have been with the server for what I feel like is a while and that I am integrated in the server well with all people and I know I am an approachable person that can and will talk to everyone as well as being able to take on criticism and I will learn from mistakes that will may or may not happen. I guarantee that people can present there problems to me and I know I will be able to deal with them whatever they may be. I know I will be in good standing with not only the o5 and ethics but with everyone even that of clearance level 1 personnel. Many people will be able to say that site advisor Tim Gong is an amazing leader and decision maker.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- they help run the facility and make decisions that will affect many of the personnel as well as following the orders of the site director, the o5 and ethics. I guarantee I will be able to follow these duties to the fullest and I am capable of utilising any recourses necessary to fulfil them. I will always obey orders however if I see that they would be detrimental to the foundation and the personnel I would try and seek a better course of action instead of refusing to follow orders. My main priority will be to keep the facility in tip top shape and will do what ever it requires to stay that way
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: I was once a mere janitor scrubbing the floors of the foundation, doing the daily work of a uncared worker that was given very little respect. However one day the the site director was held hostage by a rouge engineer and his life was threatened. I jumped into action and used my sharp wits to negotiate the site directors life as I had the same status and understanding that the engineer had. Because of this I was promoted to a more senior position and was required to make hard decisions. Once again I was promoted for hard work and that kept happening until I was proposed becoming a site advisor. I obviously accepted.
Sorry I’m not that good at lore

Thank you for reading this application

Last edited:

+ Support

- Even though he is 14 he is very mature from whenever I have seen him in game.
- When he was an E-11 he was very good at following the COE and COC and his later transfer to A1 shows that.
- He definitely knows the rules of the server very well as whenever I’ve had him in sit he always knows how to answer my questions quickly.

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022
After speaking to you in game about the position of Site Advisor I give you my full +Support.
+You have amazing ideas of what you would like to bring to Site Administration.
+You are a great influence on other players.
+You are fully aware of the responsibilities and what's expected of a Site Advisor.
+Honestly couldn't even tell your 14 so super mature and polite.
+Already agreed to look over the Medical and General Security Departments of the Site if he gets selected.

On a final note, I'd like to thank you for applying for the position and I wish you all the best of luck in getting in. I hope to see you as an Advisor soon
- Site Director Igorski

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
I have a significant amount of experience interacting with Tim Gong across a variety of roles. Tim demonstrates a positive attitude towards all of his roles and carries out any duty he performs with enthusiasm and diligence. I am confident that Tim understands the role he has applied for due to his experience in various MTF groups and as an IA agent. While he can get over-excited on occasion, he knows when to act in a serious manner and I know he will act with integrity when in such a high ranking position. Where Tim excels is his creative capacity to enhance the roleplay experience for the players around him while his positive attitude encourages others to engage in a deeper level of roleplay.

Overall, I would recommend Tim Gong for the role of Site Advisor.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
++Support
++Respecful to his peers
++Great Role Model for IA Agents

My experience is solid, Always respects me and other highers up and his incredibly serious about his role as A1 and IA Agent

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022

Application Denied

Good Afternoon,

I apologise that this verdict has taken so long, however the Council has reviewed your application and decided at this time you are not suitable for the position of Site Advisor.

Furthermore please be aware that you are not to constantly contact the Council in relation to an update prior to any meeting taking place as the council meet every Sunday to discuss applications, this is seen as a way to try and garner a unfair advantage over other applicants by attempting to force a verdict before others.

You may re-apply after a 10 days.

Kind Regards,
- O5-4 "The Consul"
Council_o55.png

Please can staff lock the thread

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022

Application Denied

Good Afternoon,

I apologise that this verdict has taken so long, however the Council has reviewed your application and decided at this time you are not suitable for the position of Site Advisor.

Furthermore please be aware that you are not to constantly contact the Council in relation to an update prior to any meeting taking place as the council meet every Sunday to discuss applications, this is seen as a way to try and garner a unfair advantage over other applicants by attempting to force a verdict before others.

You may re-apply after a 10 days.

Kind Regards,
- O5-4 "The Consul"
View attachment 1731

Please can staff lock the thread
Ok thank you anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.