MTF E-11 SPC
MTF O-1 CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 Warns:

1st - RDM [A] August 2022
2nd - FailRP June 2023

Why are you applying for Site Director?
-
I am applying for the role of Site Director as i wish to move upward in the office of Site Administration. I feel that with my current position as a Site Advisor, there is still much more i could be doing for the site. Though a Site Advisor can provide vital assistance and guidance in factors such as Relations with GOI's, testing authorisation and handling facility codes, A Site Director position provides a lot more in terms of variety, attentional perks and benefits to site.

At this point in my Site 65 career, i have been able to help out not just IA in the past, but in Site Administration, i have been able to in some way or another help out each department or regiment, whether it be authorising testing, bringing forward proposal requests, giving my own advice on minor improvements or even just being their liason for that month, being there for them if they need me.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
-
I believe i am suitable for the position of Site Director for multiple reasons;

Experience - From this current point in my career to when i first began in Site 65, i have had my fair share of both combative and non-combative roles. most of my CL3 experience has been Combative roles like Nu-7, O-1 and E-11. In Nu-7 i managed to reach the rank of Command Sergeant, i was a Guardian Angel within Nu-7 with the position of Supervisor, after this, i joined the squadron of Wardens which didnt last too long as i had resigned. I then began by career as an Internal Affairs Agent, after 2-3 weeks slaving on IA, with constant great arrest reports, i applied for ambassador. Being an ambassador, this was my first CL4 position, i needed to show an example for both my fellow ambassadors as well as the Agents i trained and taught along the way. 3 months of Ambassador passed of Arrest reports & training Agents, A director position had finally opened and with many other applicants, i had to show them i was the best candidate for the role. Being an IA Director was bliss, i was able to make needed improvement and changes to Internal Affairs. my current CL4 position would be Site Advisor which both roles have given me the experience i need to this position. i have been a Site Advisor now for about 2 months no and i feel i am ready for the role and new shoes to fill on site.

Documents & Google Docs - Though im still learning to use and edit google drive but i am definitely improving. in terms of documentation, During my time as both and IA ambassador and IA Director. i have made countless documents including Agent training slides, IA document training, countless arrest reports & investigation reports.

Activity - i believe i am pretty active on site, on the days i work, i can maybe do a couple hours after 10pm GMT, but on a day off, i can be on site for 6-8 hours alone. i have been doing it regularly as a Site Advisor since first becoming one, as well as monthly, having around 80+ hours when i was an IA Director.

Relations & Professionalism - Personally i consider myself to be professional both in Public and work ethic, When on site, i am constantly patrolling site, being near less experienced personnel hoping to help them with advice or guidance on their respective department & Calling out in comms that SA is available for questions, queries or authorisation requests. When on site i am always acting in a respectful and professional manner.

Leadership - Similar to the experience section, apart from being a Site Advisor for 2 months, most of my leadership skills comes from being a previous Director for Internal Affairs. Being a Director, i was always assigning POI's to ambassadors and Agents, Teaching and training agents myself when there are no ambassadors available, i would additionally give them all of the documents, an Agent could need to accomplish their goal in Internal Affairs. As Director i would launch investigations into other departments as well as allow IA agents to investigate with ambassadors, allowing Agent to have a boost of confidence and recognition when building a career in IA.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
A Site Director's Duties and Responsibilities are as follows;

- The Assignment of Advisors to Respective Departments for a period of 1 month as their Liason

- The Appointment of Site Managers

- The Appointment of Site Advisors

- Google Drive & Site Administration document upkeep

- The creation and implementation of Site-wide policies and procedures, with their respective documentation

- Similar to a Site Advisor, SD's deal with GOI relations such as GOC, MC&D and CI.

- Authorising emergency procedures such as Code Blacks, Advanced armoury, Mass-term of D-Class, GOC's QRF as well as authorising D-Block sweep when no captain is available.

- Site Administration will conduct departmental meetings and audits with either Department leaders or with their Jr CL4's in the department.

- Overseeing all of site. this includes overseeing all departments internally and externally such as documents to public relations or general relation with other departments. Respecting the Chain of Command, Site administration are available for most questions and requests, Site Command should only be disturbed for ethical testing or FLC changes.

- A Site Director must be able to create, host, improving and implement and RP which is both professional & does not cause issues for departments and personnel.

- A Site Director must constantly be keeping the site running smoothly for all personnel, whether is testing, implenting proposals & creating site policies. Site Directors have to make sure all Site Managers and Advisors are working together so that Site Administration can work efficiently.

Site Administration have the complete authority to Promote, demote and remove any personnel below them from their rank or department. A Site Director must make sure this huge power is not used unwisely and inappropriately.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Tim Lived quite a boring life, for his early years, growing up in Edinburgh, Scotland. For a quiet kid who never really had his appeal in school, his eyes were set on making a change in the world. Tim wanted to make a change but did not know how. For such a quiet kid, he was quite good and literature, physical education, maths and was alright at some sciences, but these did not interest Tim. So instead of parking himself behind a deck for his life, he chose to make a difference. Tim chose to join the British Armed Forces.

Tim spent the next 5 years excelling in all work in the army and went from PVT to SPC all the way to CPL. Tim felt he had made a difference but did not want to stop. While on a mission in the Quebec, Canada, he was tasked to eliminate a group of terrorists dressed in green. The intel they acquired was that they use russian weapons and are constantly attacking a thought to be an old abandoned military base north of their HQ. in between all of this was a small village called Pinewood. The fight was taking place in an area the natives called no mans land., It was brutal. Most of Tim's men were either badly wounded or dead, They clearly had the advantage.

Tim's Commander gave him and his men to retreat with haste, but the militia did not like that. They picked his men off one by one, and before Tim knew it, he was the last one left. Tim quick on the decision, chose to run and hide in that abandoned military base. but once Tim got to the gate, he was shot in the back, and shot again. Tim fell to the ground, grunting in pain, and before the attacker could finish the job, Tim hears the echo and loud bang or a weapon. Next thing, the attacker goes down, and before Tim blacks out, he sees a shadow leaning over him, then everything goes dark.

Tim wakes up in what looks like a hospital clearly having a panic attack. The doctor nearby calms him and explains what happened. Once Tim calms, a group of men dressed in black show up and tell me why Tim is here. he is told that he has been watched over for a long while and is told he has been selected for the Internal Affairs program. Before Tim could get a word in, one of the men cuts him off and stated he has no choice and that he cannot leave. So Tim has no choice but to accept his new position with vigour.

Tim was now an IA Ambassador, and with his newly appointed position of the foundation, Tim could now help and train the agents he used to be. A few months go by and when he was awarded, "ambassador of the month", he was thrilled. But Tim soon felt he could more for Internal Affairs. After Tim's fourth month being in Internal Affairs, One of the Directors and decided to resign so he could move up in the foundation.

Tim felt this was his calling. This was Tim's new goal and it was within his reach. Tim knew he had the knowledge to become the Director of Internal Affairs and there was noone that was going to stop him. So, the first chance he got, he immediately Applied for the Promotion. The only thing to do at that point was to wait and see.

Tim
has now just been granted the position of Internal Affairs Director. With this, he could now make an impacting change the Internal Affairs and how it operates day to day. Tim spent the next 5 months, reforming Internal Affairs into what it is today, but Tim felt he still wasnt complete. He needed to progress to a point were he could make a change to the whole foundation. The next stop for Tim was Site Advisor and it was within his reach.

Tim was now a Site Advisor, he made the difficult climb, the summit was in sight. Tim had to prove to his fellow site advisors, managers and director he was no fluke. With all of the training Tim had gone through he felt this new position will be a walk in the park. Tim was used to all of the work from being an IA Director. At the summit lied the position of Site Director, not much more left to reach it. Months go by and Tim was determined as ever to get the position. Nothing was going to stop him.

End of Lore...

Reactions: elad

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
Massive + Support.
Most active and present member of SA at the moment all the experience needed to make an excellent site director.

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
+BIG Support
- It's Tim

- It's literally former DoIA Tim
- Currently only other person who makes sense applying

- On a serious note though, amazing SA member, amazing human being, would be a very good person to run the site.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
-Support

• there is simply a better candidate

• minimal interaction with you, although i have seen you around site

• extensive experience in senior cl4 departmental high running thingies

• from my experience, seems a tad too passive - but that is kind of what you want in an SD since SD typically gets bogged down in documents anyway

cityismy

May 10, 2023
there is simply a better candidate
I don't see what you mean by this, tim is currently the only applicant to the position, unless you are speaking of ganch, although I really like ganch he is a great guy he unfortunately will not get site director, its simply a fact, he was already denied and if he does reapply he will not get it.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Hello @Tim Drake

I'm going to be leaving this application a -support,

At the moment, Site Administration, and the site has a whole, needs a strong director with expertise and a thorough understanding of the intricacies of server health, the dynamics of RP and the environment that surrounds these two aspects of the server, and how they balance one another, unfortunately I don't think you quite meet this criteria, from your time in Site Administration I have not seen you take much of a lead nor spearhead any projects or RP developments, nor tackle any issues around the site, upon reviewing some recently created documents by Site Administration, I struggle to find either your input or signature on any which would unfortunately lead me to believe that you are ultimately not suited for this role as there is no paper trail dictating a leading role within SA.

Nonetheless, I wish you the very best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.