Tim kraken gongs moderater application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): my account name is riley63822

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week 0d 6h 59m 0s as of now

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): A-1 CPL Tim ‘kraken’ Gong

Chaos name (include your rank): ci-a same name

Civilian name: tim gong

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:628383349

Do you have a mic?: yes I do and have a spare in case my current breaks so I’ll always be able to talk

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-no https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/tim-“kraken”-gongs-096-application.3709/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have some warnings (unaware of exact amount) but I have learnt from them and as such I have knowledge of how to act in sits and how to talk to the people there as well as being able to feel what they feel in that situation. This can help in calming them and allowing for a better interaction with me.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-no I do not but I feel that I have fit well into this community and have a strong desire to help the people here.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yes in some Star Wars servers but I have not played them in a long while since I usually only play this.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- on Fridays I will never be on but usually around 5 to 10 hours and depending on the day I might be at gym but don’t worry as i will be prioritising this server as soon as I get home.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- because I believe I could be very helpful to those around me and that I will be able to make the experience fun and enjoyable for everyone as well as making fair and reasonable punishments to those that broke rules, which will leave both parties happy with not only the outcome but with me and the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am special as I believe I can grow to be a moderater that people can trust and always feel comfortable around as well as being likeable to other staff members. Many people can talk to me without feeling the need to change and I will listen to both people and will show no biased opinions to anyone. I never abuse powers that give me an unfair advantage on another play. I also feel like I know many people and can have good and active conversations with not only users of the server but with the staff as well. I can understand the viewpoint of all people involved and will be able to provide an acceptable outcome. I will respect any people I come across and the people I work with. I will respond to as many sits as I can and will respect others and their decisions, however I will speak up if I feel the outcome is unfair and completely unreasonable. I will be active in the community and will respond to many people on the forums and I am very aware of the rules and they’re meanings and can make efficient decisions based off of the rules they broke.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope that I can be approved.

Last edited:

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
Hi Tim!

I'm going to be giving you a Support here.

This is because of your good activity in-game and on Teamspeak, Integration within the server and its core features and my interactions with you in the past.

However I'd like to note that your app does look a bit rushed. And it would look better if you went into a bit more detail.

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
Hi Tim!

This is because of your good activity in-game and on Teamspeak, Integration within the server and its core features and my interactions with you in the past.

However I'd like to note that your app does look a bit rushed. And it would look better if you went into a bit more detail.
Ok thank you for the feedback

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
Hi Tim!

Ok there I have added a few things

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+Support

I like your application, however, it would be better for the admins if you could add spaces between your answers instead of one big chunk of text, for example:

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/tim-“kraken”-gongs-096-application.3709/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have some warnings (unaware of exact amount) but I have learnt from them and as such I have knowledge of how to act in sits and how to talk to the people there as well as being able to feel what they feel in that situation. This can help in calming them and allowing for a better interaction with me.

etc...

This isn't necessary, but it would definitely increase your chances. Have a great day!

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support/Neutral

+Active IG
+Previous accepted
whitelist
+/- Few interactions with you
+/- Application seems slightly rushed

Kenji

Jan 18, 2022
+/-Support
+Mature

+Actively seen development of character
+Active in game and ts
-/+Seems a tad rushed
+Learned from mistakes

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-Neutral
+Active
+Mature

-Seems rushed
-Not of age
-Haven't interacted with much

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Active
+Haven't had any bad interactions with you
+
/- Unsure about rule knowledge. (In my experience as staff I haven't seen you break any rules so I speculate it's above average at the very least.)
+Haven't seen you break character/any immature behavior from you so far. So regarding my experience and you given permission by Marco I believe you are mature enough to be staff.

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Neutral Support

-/+ Application looks a bit rushed.

-/+ Unsure about your rule knowledge
+ Friendly and approachable

+ Good RP
+ Warnings but you have warned from your mistakes
+ Mature
+ Active in-game

Good luck!

DeceaseManz

Apr 27, 2022
-/+Neutral

+ Holds a MTF rank
-/+ No interactions
-/+Unsure of rule knowledge

-Application seems rushed

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+mature
+good roleplayer
+good rule knowledge

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Good RP
+Trustworthy
+Rule knowledge is great
+Friendly
+Active on TS and in game
+Good Application
+Mature

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
++ Support
+ Good interactions
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Active on platforms

- Unsure of rule knowledge
- App seems a bit rushed

From what I've seen from him he is a friendly and nice fella and I really think he deserves a chance.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
+Support
+Friendly
+Good RP Interactions
+Active IG and TS
+As far as I have seen Mature

Cory J

Donator
May 1, 2022
+Support
I've only interacted with you like once but you were pretty chill

Deleted member 55

Application Accepted

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.