Tim Wilsons ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
Your in-game name: Tim Kraken Wilson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:628383349
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199217032426/
Date of ban: 25/11/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM class A Severe toxicity class A
Who banned you: Foxatron
Ban length?: 26 weeks (now at 7 weeks)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will never break any rule knowingly ever again and will always keep the feelings of others in mind before any action i take to ensure the servers players are always happy around me. When playing the server i will think about the actions i do and always thinks about the rules and if i am breaking any. If i am ever unsure of a rule i will check the rules to be 100% sure.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i have received warns before but they were long ago and i cant remember the reasons.
Why should you be unbanned: This is incident it the only instance ever where i have intentionally gone against the server in any way and i think i should be given another chance to enjoy playing the server. I have tried to better the server in the past in the form of a moderator and will continue doing so without being one.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will make sure to memorize the most important rules and the will recheck the rules if i ever forget any.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really wanna play the server again and just want to be able to talk to people on the server again as many of them were my friends. I truly wish to have fun on the server like i did before as i truly looked forward to getting home everyday to play the server with my friends. I apologize to anyone i harmed and will try my very best to be better in the future

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Tim Wilson ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After considering all the factors from the past and to date, you have shown maturity and great remorse, especially within the frequent DMs I received from yourself.

However please note the display of behaviour that lead to your ban is unacceptable and I implore you to read our rules and staff rulings in order to familiarise yourself with the community before re-joining.

As such your ban will be removed.

Kindest Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.