Lean
Your in-game name: Todd

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:533909487

Your steam community link:

Date of blacklist:

4 of April I think.

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:

I got blacklisted for the reason "doxxing". I was in a discord server where roach3 and zapso had made stickers of members in community. I was in the server to chill and I didn't leak / spread the pictures and when I got brought to ts I told them the truth about the pictures.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):

When I got banned in ts I used a vpn to ban evade ts and I am sorry for what I did. And I ban evaded while being blacklist but I wasnt trying to do harm I was just trying to talk to people I have lost contact with.

Please list any alt accounts:

Don't have any.

Who blacklisted you? (if known):

I'm guessing cloak.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

I would not join any servers with blacklisted members and of course immediately report it to sl, Before doing something I would think twice and try staying away from people that are blacklisted.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?

In scp rp I have been banned before I have been warned in mrp about 4 times I think and in scp I have been warned many times but they were for when I was less mature and most of them are old. This is the first time I have been blacklisted and I got kicked in mrp once for minging on a event.

Why should you be unblacklisted:

CN is my favourite server and since I joined for the first time I have loved it. I was an ex smod and got demoted for something I have learnt from. I love the community and the servers. It was dumb of me that I didn't leave the server but when I got brought to a ts channel and they asked me about the questions I told them the truth.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

I will not join any servers with blacklisted people and will be more careful with people im around that are blacklisted / banned.

If I get invited to a server and see leaks or anything against the community happening in it I would report it to a staff member.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I have come to appreciate the vibrant and welcoming community that this server offers. It has provided me with countless enjoyable experiences and interactions. I genuinely want to continue being a part of this community, not only to enjoy the server but to reconnect with friends who i have lost contact with since the blacklist.

I sincerely apologize once again for my past actions. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Toddy

Mar 31, 2022
Lean
The last time I ban evaded was on June 11th and it was because and it was because I missed the people in the community. My intentions were never malicious and I deeply regret my actions.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Toddy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Based on the evidence we have received, it appears that you are still engaging in the behaviour that led to your initial blacklisting. It is unclear why you would pursue an appeal while continuing to act in this way.

I strongly recommend that you reflect on your actions and behaviour.

You may re-appeal in 26 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.