Todds blacklist amnesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddy

Mar 31, 2022
Lean
Your in-game name: Todd

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533909487

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199028084703

Date of blacklist: April 4th 2023

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
I was blacklisted for being a part of a discord server where there were pictures of ex-Community Supervisor Doofy and ex-Super Admin Kyzent.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
I ban evaded on the Teamspeak server, the first time I got banned. The last time I ban evaded on Teamspeak was June 11th and it was to talk to other members of the community and not to cause any harm.

Please list any alt accounts:
I don't have any alt accounts.

Who blacklisted you? (if known):
I am not sure but I think it was Cloak.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I will not join any servers that blacklisted members are a part of and will report any rule-breaking behavior (including doxxing) immediately if I see, for example, pictures of members getting spread without their permission.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
I have been warned and banned before on SCP-RP and I have been warned in MRP about 4 times. However, these were when I was less mature and most of them are really old. I got kicked from MRP once for minging on an event. This is my first blacklist.

Why should you be unblacklisted:
I was blacklisted alongside a group of other now-blacklisted Civil Networks members, for being in a server that had stickers that featured the faces of members of former Server Leadership. At the time, I believed that this would not cause any harm as it was mainly other members in that discord who were posting the offending materia, but this was foolish. I was there because we would play games like Minecraft together and that was the only reason I stayed. Doxxing, in any form, is completely unacceptable and I know now that I should have reported the people who were on that server as soon as I saw it and left. I should not have enabled the behavior by staying within that discord and I have spent the past 6 months since my last blacklist appeal was denied in order to improve myself.

I believe I should be un-blacklisted because I am no longer the same person I was 8 months ago now and I really miss the community and I want to reconnect to people that I have not talked into whilst I was blacklisted. I understand that I am in the wrong for what I did, but it was because I was immature then but I am now deeply regretful of my past actions. Regardless of the outcome of this appeal, I am truly sorry for what I did and I will never do it again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I will make sure that I am never a part of any external discord groups and servers that have members of Civil Networks who actively break Civil Network rules and, in the event that I do encounter rule-breaking behavior, I will report them to Server or Network Leadership.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really miss the community and I enjoyed my previous experience on the server. While I have been blacklisted I have matured a lot and reflected on my past actions. I am confident that I am now in a position where I can say that what I did in the past will never happen again. I have only heard good things about the server from other members and I want to be able to see how the server is going.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Toddy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

We have decided to give you a second chance, however please note any further breaches of our server rules will result in a swift reinstatement of the blacklist.

Kind Regards
Network Leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.