NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB SGT Todd N

Civilian name: Todd T

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:533909487

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Yes, This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1674848277706.png

Sat Nov 5 [Kick] Stop Minging - I got kicked because during an event I cuffed chad as a joke and he kicked me from the server for it.
Sat Nov 5 Micspamming - I got warned for micspamming because I was driving a humvee while playing Barbie Girl.
Sun Dec 18 FearRP - I do not remember why I got warned.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I do not have any experience as staff but I am willing to learn.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I am an EX E-11 CSG, I was expected to maintain a good standard of RP at all times and ensure that people under my command were maintain a good standard of RP as well, on MRP I have been 15thRB SSGT and SWB SSGT aswell as JAC 1LT, in all of these roles I was expected to encourage and maintain a good standard of RP aswell.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I can be on around 5-7 hours on school days and 7-8 on week days.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I have been an active member of the community and MRP for a long time now and would like to assist with improving the server in any way that I can, whether that be taking sits or helping new players. I have seen some of the servers issues and would like to help in any way that I can.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have sen the issues on this server for the time I have been playing on this server and want to change them from negative to postive. 7 months ago I joined the server thru scp rp before I joined mrp I tried applying in scp and its been my wish to become a moderator. I try my best to be nice to people and try helping privates/trainees that are new to the server to learn about the server. I like to have fun but also to be serious.

Marko S

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 1, 2021
+BIG SUPPORT
+active
+friendly
+knows the rules
-can sometimes be inmature

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
+Support
Active
Friendly
Decent rule knowledge
-application can be better tho (spelling mistakes)

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
oh hell nah not todd today he got into a shootout with the police shot many policeman and is currently holding me hostage hes killed over 200 people +support

KD is fire tho 0/200

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Im going to give a Positive Verdict

+SUPER active
+Great guy
+Good rule knowledge from my experiences
+/- No staff experience (wont put it as a negative due to wanting to learn)
+/- Sometimes you and others "Complain" in TS and not by a small amount

+/-Immature at times (wont put it as a negative due to age)

I do hope you get this todd Good luck.

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
14 years old but is packing some good stuff for staff

+Support

+ Maturity
Ever since my first interaction with Todd I've seen that, despite his age, he is actually a reasonable player. Calm, not meaning to cause any harm, called sits to make sure that he doesn't break a rule or something. Even if he broke a rule, 95% of the time is on accident and he is usually apologetic, not repeating the situation ever again.

+ Interaction with other players
I've seen him help new players and actually doing a good job. Active member of the training program, he is one of the numerous people that keeps the server running by training the new guys.

+ Rule knowledge

As stated above, bro checks with staff if something is allowed so that he doesn't ruin the enjoyment for other players.

+/- Experience as staff

Yes, he is 14 years old so he doesn't have staff experience but hey... everything in life starts with a first time (do not quote me on that).

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+Support
Active
Great rule knowledge
Super friendly to everyone

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Todd, I'm going to give you a +support.
I've had only good interactions with you and you seem more mature than some of the 16-18 year olds on this server. I think giving you a shot would be beneficial.

Best of luck mate.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Todd,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.