Tommy (Corenex)'s AC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corenex

Jul 1, 2022
Israel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147336991
Discord name: Corenex#6290
For how long have you played on MRP: 1 week and 5 days (vtime_menu)
In what country are you located?:Israel
Time zone: GMT+3
UAN name (regiment and rank): JAC 1LT Tommy "Nucleus" Havertz
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB CPL Tommy Hoofbabski
Civilian name: Corenex
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I never got warned kicked or banned
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I lead my regiment 6 times during wars if I recall correctly 2 of those were vics 1 was a maj defeat and another was a maj vic and the rest were a defeat/min vic
What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?:
I'll be active during times that AC might not be able to come on, like early in the morning (saturdays fridays only) but on regular school days i might be on later.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
SOTF SGT
AOR PSC
1stAL PVT
SWB CPL
JAC 1LT
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strength:
Im not afraid of high risk high reward, even if we lose money or a LAV HQ, winning can give us an advantage in which we might not need to use many of those tools in future wars.

I won't just yell at people for the sake of it, if i learned a thing here is motivate and they will win.

I'll try to be as active as I can and lead as many wars as I can, i spoke to many who dont want to become AC because of the challenges of war leading and the brain breaking stress it may cause. I think ill be able to cope and lead a war but obviously I will take breaks

Weaknesses:
I tend to focus on one area a lot which is a big problem I find in me, ill try to focus on areas on the map during wars more.

I may have decision making problems if I am cornered, ill try to work on it and just pause for a moment to think if I think im backed up.

I might have rage issues if im really pissed off by people ill try to keep a cool head during leading or just being around base.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support
+Active
-Questionable maturity from what ive seen him say some things in OOC(like complaining).
+/- unsure about leading skills
+/- JAC is not in an good spot in my opinion to lose an CO(i know you can be stated as an reg gen but as an CO you can help the reg more imo)

-Bad application and it seems kind of rushed

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Active
+Mature
+Friendly

-Little to no war leading experience
-Application is low quality

Hi there Tommy, I will be leaving you a neutral due to the fact I have almost never seen you step up to lead a war in UAN. As well as this you have an extremely lackluster application as your main reasoning for becoming AC is you will be on at times AC may not be on. I would like to see you develop your war leading and CO skills first before joining AC. I will be happy to make edits to my verdict if I see you lead some wars. Best of luck.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
-Support
Never seen you lead war
Not sure about your maturity
Application isn't that great tbh
No experience in leading a regiment/ SCO+ experience in any way so to become a reg gen would be worse

Not only that but I don't think you fully understand the role as High Command, you mention you have lead **JAC** during war, but never mentioned you have lead **UAN** during wars. It's two very very different things and one is extremely more complex than the other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.