Tommy 'Romeo' Lee's Staff Application (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): peterposc
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): as of my return I have 4d in vtime.
However, I have roughly 887 hours according to the 1 year achievement, even more as I joined before achievements were around as seen below.
20240330191406_1.png
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT/BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 PVT 'Romeo' (Previous Tommy Lee)
Chaos name (include your rank): Jebodiah 'Slick' Lee
Civilian name:
Joesph L.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121251281
Discord ID (name#0000):
directgaming
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, 1st Application

- Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warn from 2022, FearRP, Reason being I was new at the time and was unaware of the rulings.

- Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Well, this is a funny question. Yes. I was the Super Admin for SCP-RP UK itself. I left mainly due to my mental health taking a decline (Nothing related to SCP-RP) I also, prior to my Super Admin position, was staff on previous servers which are long disbanded. I am aware of the command structure used by SCP-RP (Vwarns, ULX, Vwar)

- Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes. I used to play HL2RP and have played a large amount of time on SCP-RP as of this time present.

- How many hours can you be on everyday?: I Typically have played 6-8 hours daily, I typically go lower when I'm either at university or doing some university studies which shouldn't impact my hours majorly.

- Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become staff (again) due to me wanting to help the server out (again). This is primarily due to the fact that I am putting more time into the server (again). During downtime I don't typically have alot of roleplay to do but see alot of people at times call out things like RDM. So instead of me standing around I could hop on AOD and take those sits and more during times where rule-breakers are typically running rampent.

- What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?: Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that my previous knowledge of commands and staffing in itself. Another benefit I have shown previously is my calmness I keep during sits. I personally believe that keeping calmness is essential for defusing situations where a party may be "rowdy". Finally, since my return I have re-read the rules and feel comfortable with my knowledge on them and can comfortably use this knowledge during sits.

Thank you for reading (again)
- Tommy 'Romeo' Lee (DirectGaming)

Last edited:

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Get this man back in staff.

(Why didn't you make a demotion appeal)

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
You have to make a resignation appeal...

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Ah, my bad

+Support

Aslong as you have some sufficient V-Time

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Haven't known the guy long but super sensible and used to be a super admin what more do I need to say?

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Friendly
- Active
- Previous experience
- Stinks and is a nerd

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
For future Reference to any staff that know me from before I have spoken with Sven about doing a demo/resig appeal and it was not seen as viable due to the time elapsed since I had left. Below is evidence of the conversation :)

1711885990170.png
I am going to murder you blue >: (

Joshbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
@Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Before I take a proper look at this application, are you 100% sure that you wish to re-create an application instead of making a resignation/demotion appeal as it'd likely get you at the very least Senior Moderator. (Can respond here or DM me directly via Discord; l_uft)

Status
Not open for further replies.