Tommy Thomas Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

May 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): STEAM_0:0:188837996
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Currently 14 weeks and 6 days
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: GMT +1
UAN name (regiment and rank): Tesko Cashier Tommy Thomas
NWO name (regiment and rank): Pablo Diabeto
Civilian name: News Reporter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188837996
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have never recieved any bans whatsoever. I have 3 kicks for being AFK during an event.
I have a few warnings spread out over a very long period, which half I cannot remember. Most of them being small things like ROE's and Missuse of Equipment / FailRP (For accidentally hitting infantry when shooting a tank with RPG).
For other warnings I was not aware of the situation or not knowing there was a specific rule against that.

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Not on a RP server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-4 hours on a quiet day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Personally I play alot on this server and like helping people out when needed. I feel becoming staff would be a great way to help people better and faster. I also do alot of trainings as UAF and 1stAL, so being able to accept such sits can make trainings much easier.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have played the server for a very long time, so I think that could help out people by using previous experiences. I am also very active, and sometiems online when other staff isn't.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
Mature
Active
Long standing member of the server

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
+Very active IG+TS.
+Long standing member of the community.
+Good rule knowledge.
+Good attitude.

Hello Tommy, my only reservation would be that you are quite mingey from time to time, this would need to stop. Other than that, I have no issues. Best of luck,
Kiwi.

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+Support

+ Active (In-game & TS)
+ OG
+ Very friendly

+ Een Nederlander

BEST OF LUCK KAASKOP!

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022

+support

1. mature
  2. very active
  3. one of the nicest guys on the server
  4. would be great staff
  5. only had a good time with him
i have only had a good time with tommy and i think he would be great staff i look forward working with him.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.