Toms UHC/SC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460012294

Discord name: Beanieboy#0608

For how long have you played on MRP: Since early highlands in 2020.

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: BST/GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): Pvt Landwalker

USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT MAJ Tom

Civilian name: Paulo Mango

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-abt-cpt-tom-term-application.3676/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/tom-gamemaster-application.3092/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warn for Toxicity because in an event, JAF was spawncamping us a lot and i called them bozos in ooc or something along the lines of that.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Currently im a SCO in ABT and was previously the highest rank in the army on an old server.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-
I believe i am the best candidate for High Command as I am a confident leader who enjoys commanding a large army and also has the capabilites to be strict and confident in my decisions along with being fun and friendly at the same time. I am not hated in the community by any means and I would hope im a familiar name around the USSR base. I know when to have a laugh and also when something is too much and can confidently tell people when enough is enough. My inspiration for my MRP career has been UHC Mgen Darkos. He coached me in ABT and helped me become a strong and independant leader and CO, i owe lots to him as with him as my mentor, I learnt quickly and went from barely flying an Mi-17 to being one of ABTs main pilots and holding S grade and OPS lead. UHC has been something i knew i always wanted to join but never had the opportunity until I became a SCO. Following todays war, I believe ABT is in a good enough place to not need me and I know that if no ABT are online, me and Darkos can always remember old times and take out a helicopter. Whilst i know i may have a reputation as being a little mingy sometimes, I intend to fix this with the newest server update.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- Gamemaster
- ABT Maj

List your strengths and weaknesses:
My biggest strength is my ability to quickly adapt and overcome adversary as shown by my quick learning in the pilot seat. I believe this is valuable for UHC as the ability to adapt to quick changes in the wartime map is a great skill to have. My biggest weakness is getting angry when im not allowed to reach my full potential. I truly believe i have changed ABT for the better and I want to continue helping them along with other regiments as UHC.

I am aware I have not lead many wars but i have been taking every chance I get to lead and when i am not, I study whoever is leading to know what I should do when I do get the chance to lead.

<3 x

PS. Im expecting to be denied and am doing this more to work out what i need to work on

Last edited:
Reactions: Connor | FUDGESICLE

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
=Neutral
+Active
-Never seen lead
+/-Decent maturity
-App could be more detailed

best of luck tom-harvey

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral
You're not ready yet tom, imo you need to grow a bit more in ABT before joining HC, with that said best of luck
Darkos

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral
+Active
+Mature

-Never seen lead
+/- Decent leadership

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral
+Active
+Good leader in SWB from what I've seen.

/ Maturity is questionable if I remember correctly.
/ Never seen you lead a full war.

Best of luck.

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
- Support

+ Good guy
- On/off activity
- not ready for UHC
- Haven't seen you lead a war

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
=neutral
+active
+ nice lad
- never seen lead a war
- Can be immature sometimes

Met'yu

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 22, 2021
Slovakia
+/-neutral

From personal experience, don't rush it. You just became a major, get a foothold on that. You have all the time in the world, MRP won't go anywhere.

Good luck!

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

Hi there Tom, personally I think you should wait some time before attempting to become SC. Your activity as of late has been a bit spotty in my opinion and I've never really seen you attempt to or step up to lead wars. You have a pretty good level of maturity which has improved. As well as this I do consider you a friendly face in ABT/SWB but I still believe you should wait and become more experienced before becoming SC.
Best of luck on your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.