Toni's MRP GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni

May 23, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA): UK
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): I genuinely don't remember
For how long have you played on CG MRP: All time added, current active time would total about 3 months
In what country are you located?: Portugal
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): Toni II (Unemployed)
NWO name (regiment and rank): Toni [TC] (1stAL CWO)
Civilian name: Anthony Pizza
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146375517
Discord ID: duck283
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None yet
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Various roles in SCP-RP, GOC, ISD, and a couple RP-focused positions.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
1-3, some days more
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I want to learn to better use GMOD's tools to create events for people, a couple of people suggested I apply. Also, I want to contribute to writing 1stAL lore.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have noticed the server lore is an absolute mess, my idea is to help build it up, or improve already existing, I want to make events that further the lore, whilst keeping it interesting for people not participating (ooc documents). I would still do regular/for fun events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. Afghan GP: 5 laps around the map, for example, starting on Settlement, going down from Border through NATO base, into Village, Airfield, turning on Mosque to go through towns, back up Mountain, to get to the following lap. Would require minimal props, for both NWO and NATO.

2. Twilight Towns: Incredible anomaly appears on (either) Towns, NWO and NATO call for an immediate ceasefire for a joint-study, ends with some sort of Artifact being studied and destroyed by both factions, RP done inbetween (more researcher type RP).

3. NWO POW Transfer: NWO has subdued another nation, able bodied men were re-educated and distributed across the territories, a small detachment was sent to the Afghan Base. (Event canvas, anything goes)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):
1. Moon Race: Untapped Helium3 reserves found on the moon by a private contractor, information was sold to NATO, but behind their back, they also made a deal with the NWO. NATO sets up a mining base with military assistance, under a giant dome that provides the workers with oxygen; Mid-mining operations, NWO arrives stealthily, sets up a Mobile Base (their spawn point), and starts scouting for NATO positions to take, in order to eventually get a hold of the mining operation. Invasion-type war (akin to Squad, Battlefield, etc). Negotiations between NHC/NATO could be done to restrict war to a certain Point/Area, or not, and all-out war would be the next option.
The Idea is for there to be "Neutral" Points, where Factions would set up FOBs, and "Mining" Points, and each, according to size, would produce a final amount of Helium3, whichever faction controls the most total Helium3 Points, wins.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR:

Psychiatric evaluation of members, in order to assess capability of person-to-person conversation, in order for NHC/SC to obtain more information of the Regiment's inner workings.

SAS / STS:
NATO (Also appliable to NWO/STS, just using NATO/SAS here for convenience):
The treaty nations finish negotiations with a independent country, in order to assist their royal family in forming a sovereign country, in preparation to later on join NATO. NWO spies obtain this information, and STS must intercept the family's current ruling monarch, and "negotiate" with them to join NWO instead, by any means necessary.

IVG / ISAF:
IVG/ISAF are tasked with protecting a convoy of unknown materials, they are aware the materials are of extreme importance to (Representing Faction), due to material instability, they have to be transported at a walking-pace speed, so proper convoys have to be organized.

JAF / SWB:
Dogfighting tournament, winner regiment takes an additional stock helicopter home, alongside some War Funds.

1stAL / 17thAR:
Dangerous Transfer. A salesman from another region visits the local armoured regiments with an interesting proposition: He needs some armoured vehicles pitched to him, so that he can potentially convince his local regiments to purchase it. Give him your feedback on each considered vehicle, work with a GM engineer to alter vehicle stats (to possibly fool him).

EDIT: Formatting

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-idk he came into the TS i was in and he was chill af

Ace/Nightcrawler

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 11, 2021
+Support
Know this guy for long time and I can surely say that this guy knows how to make events, he is chill and knows how to organize things

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
+Good guy with good understanding of the server
+mature and good rule knowledge
+some of the events are interesting
-events seems to be more based towards SCP players which i wouldn’t like but others might

But still +support!!!!

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
Know this guy for long time and I can surely say that this guy knows how to make events, he is chill and knows how to organize things
My man I do not have any GM experience!!!
+support
+Good guy with good understanding of the server
+mature and good rule knowledge
+some of the events are interesting
-events seems to be more based towards SCP players which i wouldn’t like but others might

But still +support!!!!
I would eventually try doing more combat events, I'd prefer to focus on more RP/story a bit though

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
+/- Neutral (leaning +Support)
Overall good guy
Never been warned

Some event ideas seem like a rushed thought process

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Huge +Support

Actively interested in the lore, has been asking me a lot of questions about being a GM and is clearly excited about the role. Got some great ideas and is on board for helping in any way he can.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
+Support
One of the most reliable people in SCP-RP, he deserves the fucking world, they did him wrong in SCP, make the mistake right in MRP boys.

Beef Wellington

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Jul 13, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Toni

I want to congratulate you on being accepted into the Gamemaster team.
Contact me for your introduction to the Gamemaster team.

Regards
Administrator
EVENT TEAM LEAD
Magnus 'Beef Wellington'

Status
Not open for further replies.