tony's actual leaving post(fr)

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
so since many OGs are making their leaving posts i might as well make mines

ik last time i made one of these i just joined SCP-RP and CC and didnt really leave, but rn i dont like playing video games as much as i used to, enjoying more things then sitting inside all day doing gmod Military roleplay helicopter pilot doesnt do much in later life.

after im unbanned from everything i might join JAF and just stay at CPL or MSGT something like that but thats it(1SGT if im being a little bit spicy)

most people think that i just came here to ruin peoples time and minge, that isnt true(annoying admins in better) but i actually enjoyed playing the server with some really cool people, learned alot about people imma just list some real ones rn

@Beskar been a real one in JAF over a year ago now, crazy how we both still here
@Sins idk how he is still staff, biggest racist of all time
@Umbra real one(best discord mod)
@harvey fat rugby boy
@el zapso i dont like you fat cunt
@Sandwalker JAF OG right here, wont forget the good times we had in JAF together
@TigerMassive probs wont read this but best guy ive met, have a good one bro
@Kiwi realest mf here
@Elpatroon racist cunt
@Jason M. biggest fat SCP-RP player of all time
@Augustin best pilot in JAF
@Ozzy funny guy, should take the time to stfu tho
@Yang pretty cool guy
@Connor | FUDGESICLE here fat cunt you have a ping

ik i didnt ping lots of cool people but i cant be fucked to do more so fuck you

one last thing before i turn to dust @Cloak hope you do well brother even after what i done to the community

cya CG, had some great times with you, ill be in TS being a minge as per usual

Last edited:

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
i will not miss you tony
(I can’t say anything more offensive!!! )
3E61B1DB-DF6B-4775-B283-697E8E191B4B.jpeg

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Cya Tony man. You will be missed you Scottish minge. It would be nice to see you again but if not its been good fun with you on the server :salute: