Foundation: Tony | CI: Tony the great
Civilian name:

Bojack horseman
Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Omega-1 CPT, CI-G, E-11 PVT and Security Sergeant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for NRP, spamming the wave emote in the c menu.

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- security is in need of people who are active and competent of a high rank in the security department and I feel I have the abilities to make security into something not known for "idiot cadets" or "useless security" and make it into something the facility needs to keep running and able to even help MTF in some situations. Overall I want security to be best that they can be.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- of my time playing of playing the server and i have been spending lots of time on combat related jobs such as O-1, Security Sergeant and etc, i make sure to follow the ethics law and listen to ethics committee at all times. I have lots of experience of high ranking positions in the civil gamers community, I was JAF MAJ, O-1 CPT and a FSB/KGB WO so if i do get accepted there is not much training that i need to do.
I am experienced in making google docs when needed E.G. making a security CPT roster if feels wanted by O5 or ethics, I do my job effectively and make sure security are doing their job at all times, making sure no mingy security and doing anything bad. I do know im on the young side on applying for such high positions on a RP server, but if you know me I sound like a 17/16 year old so i wont be sounding like a 12 year old playing fortnite.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- Chief of security should be making sure that all security personal are doing their jobs correctly and also training the CPT to be good as them in a way. should be normally patrolling the facility and D-block, making sure all personal on site is not doing anything mingey or unethical( enough that follows the ethics rules.) Chief of security should be ordering security to do guarding of reseachers, making sure no D-class are breaching through airlock/reseach line up and even in SCP breaches he should telling people on what to do and tell them to be prepared for a SCP breach.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Tony was employed into the foundation in 1994 in the security department, starting off as a average cadet but making pass the ranks of security fast, around 20 years later he was elected into the role of chief of security. Tony is one of the best Chiefs out of any site, some people saying he is better then some MTF personal, he was always offered a MTF position but refused because of lack of security there is now a days in site-65. Tony does his job vary well as you would always see him in D-block or the security bunks but sometimes takes weeks off site for no reason at all, O5 was getting worried about this, seeing a high ranking personal taking long amounts of time off work is vary suspicious, site director "reco called on the intelligence agents to track where he was while his time off work, intelligence agents says he goes somewhere vary close to a known CI base but no action has been taken, yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rkleczek897

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
+support

Hey Tony I might not play SCP-RP much but you were a great leader and CO when you were on MRP I believe you would do a great job if you were to be given this rank good luck!

Reactions: Tony_

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

+Active IG and in TS
+Good work so far in security
+Good rule knowledge
+Good interaction
+Experience in high ranking positions

+/- Haven't had many RP interactions with you on SCP-RP

Pustel'ga

Apr 18, 2021
+support
Is one of our top Gamma, good squad leader, competent and has a cool head. He has all the skills needed to be a chief of security.

This is from CI-C DELCOM Pustel'ga, I haven't used this website in a while and I need to change it.

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+support
questionable past but ever since you joined SCP you have put in god's work, it's a plus from me chief

good luck!

Quibbles

Dec 23, 2021
+Support
Tony has been one of my go to security personnel when I need something done right
Great activity
Solid RP

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons.

From personal experience, he's actually competent.
Was a minge, not anymore. (At least a lot less)
• Good application.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
+Support

Active.
He is actually good at being security
Good Application

Good Luck!

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
+support
+Mature
+Active

+Past experience as high rank

best of luck tony!

EPHIN HAWKZZ

Jan 23, 2022
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:122288190
Discord name:

megamind69#2038
For how long have you played on CG SCP:

since first day of beta

In what country are you located?:

UK, Scotland
Time zone:

GMT
Character name(s):

Foundation: Tony | CI: Tony the great
Civilian name:

Bojack horseman
Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Omega-1 CPT, CI-G, E-11 PVT and Security Sergeant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for NRP, spamming the wave emote in the c menu.

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- security is in need of people who are active and competent of a high rank in the security department and I feel I have the abilities to make security into something not known for "idiot cadets" or "useless security" and make it into something the facility needs to keep running and able to even help MTF in some situations. Overall I want security to be best that they can be.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- of my time playing of playing the server and i have been spending lots of time on combat related jobs such as O-1, Security Sergeant and etc, i make sure to follow the ethics law and listen to ethics committee at all times. I have lots of experience of high ranking positions in the civil gamers community, I was JAF MAJ, O-1 CPT and a FSB/KGB WO so if i do get accepted there is not much training that i need to do.
I am experienced in making google docs when needed E.G. making a security CPT roster if feels wanted by O5 or ethics, I do my job effectively and make sure security are doing their job at all times, making sure no mingy security and doing anything bad. I do know im on the young side on applying for such high positions on a RP server, but if you know me I sound like a 17/16 year old so i wont be sounding like a 12 year old playing fortnite.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- Chief of security should be making sure that all security personal are doing their jobs correctly and also training the CPT to be good as them in a way. should be normally patrolling the facility and D-block, making sure all personal on site is not doing anything mingey or unethical( enough that follows the ethics rules.) Chief of security should be ordering security to do guarding of reseachers, making sure no D-class are breaching through airlock/reseach line up and even in SCP breaches he should telling people on what to do and tell them to be prepared for a SCP breach.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Tony was employed into the foundation in 1994 in the security department, starting off as a average cadet but making pass the ranks of security fast, around 20 years later he was elected into the role of chief of security. Tony is one of the best Chiefs out of any site, some people saying he is better then some MTF personal, he was always offered a MTF position but refused because of lack of security there is now a days in site-65. Tony does his job vary well as you would always see him in D-block or the security bunks but sometimes takes weeks off site for no reason at all, O5 was getting worried about this, seeing a high ranking personal taking long amounts of time off work is vary suspicious, site director "reco called on the intelligence agents to track where he was while his time off work, intelligence agents says he goes somewhere vary close to a known CI base but no action has been taken, yet.
Tony is perfect for the job of chief of security, and he brings all the abilities to the table, he is focused, reliable and aspires to teach cadets and put the security team back into order, he is a great leader and knows how to control situations at its worst

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.