tonys final message

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
hi guys, so i might of done this mutitple times about me leaving but im pretty serious about this now

ive been on mrp for probs around 2 years now. i first joined the server just to minge with some online friends who i dont really talk to anymore but it was pretty funny, but i just kept playing the server because how fun it was, it something new and exciting for me, and something very social which i liked, in my olds days i used to take the piss, alot just having fun on the server taking the piss out of the rp of it was pretty funny back then but i really got into it and now got kinda addicted haha but it was worth it, made many great memoires with my JAF lads and other people in the community, i loved jaf, i never left JAF for any other regiment i was pretty loyal for some reason but i liked being loyal also known as the longest lasting JAF member.

the reason why im leaving is because ive acc got a life now lol, good friends, gf, thai boxing,skl and gym which makes my life worth while so i hope u guys understand!!!

now i pretty sure u dont wanna see me rambling anymore so i gonna tag folk now

@Connor | FUDGESICLE
@el zapso
@Umbra
@Kamil
@Cal
@Kiwi
@Doofy
@Jack G
@Jack Harvey
@Danny G
@Jim Jones