Discord name: E. Clips#0883 / 666802470147588096
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A month and a half
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Tony "Eclipse" Levin, Anthony Levine
Civilian name: Tony Blevins
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Alpha-1 Command SGT, Overseer Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I'm pretty good at following rules and I like playing SCPs. I'm very active on the server and can add to the experience as I can be on SCP-096 pretty often. I also have a lot of experience with containing 096 breaches due to my playtime on the server. I'm not going to mess up, and when I do, it'll be very rare.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 is crouching/sitting down when there are no 096-2 instances.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 can only go to 096-2 instances to kill them. Otherwise, he cannot go anywhere else. 096 can go to the D-Block ONLY if there's an instance there that saw his face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

096 has to kill all 096-2 instances, then 096 will sit down. Foundation personnel will get scramble headgear, place a bucket on his head and cuff him. Afterwards, they will bring him back to the 096 CC.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hi @Eclipse ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.