Tootsies Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootsie

Jan 13, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Ribbit3214

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 44 hours on the server, 2,403 hours in Gmod

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF SSGT Tootsie

NWO name (regiment and rank): N/A

Civilian name: Toots

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100985025

Discord ID: Ribbit8448

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- Yes it is for this community

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- No.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-Yes I do, I wont go into detail as it will breach the rules of this application. you can feel free to reach out to me for details.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes I have over 1,300 hours in serious roleplay

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- 4-5 on work days and about 5-9 hours on non work days

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- We have a very beautiful and growing community, I want to take it upon my self to help protect it from the few bad apples that either come into the server or deal with certain unfair situations that can occur in the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think that I would be able to help due to my attention to detail and my strive for fairness. I'm a very calm and collected individual, therefore it is very very rare that I wont be able to handle a situation. I'm not going to go of on a tangent saying how I'm better than every other applicant, because that would result in me lying. I'm not very special but as I previously stated I want to do my part in protecting my new community I now call home.

Warm Regards to whom all view and comment on this application,
ISAF SSGT Tootsie

Last edited by a moderator:

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
-Support

-Personally never seen you ingame before but could just be due to differing factions
-Would recommend getting more integrated with the community before applying for staff

Tootsie

Jan 13, 2024
-Support

-Personally never seen you ingame before but could just be due to differing factions
-Would recommend getting more integrated with the community before applying for staff
Kaz, I have seen you in game but I do not believe we have ever spoken. But, the reason I am applying is to become integrated. Though it would be a good idea to apply and try this way but if not, there is always a bigger opportunity down the road. If not this application would be a good baseline to recognize me being you've seen my name here and you'd be able to look for me in game.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Tootsie,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Although you have the right attitude unfortunately you have only played on the server for 8 Hours in the past month, Before we accept anyone to staff we like to see them play actively for 2 weeks so we know that you are here to stay and committed to the server, Simply 2 hours a day is sufficient so if you are still interested in joining staff play actively for the next 2 weeks get to know the community and them you and have another crack at it.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.